19.

WARNING! 18+ READERS ONLY- SMUT WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING-MISCARRIAGE

The next few weeks were a blur. To say they went quickly was an understatement. 

Stone and Faye decided to look at things to buy for when their baby would eventually grace the world with its presence, even looking for cribs and buggies for when the time was right. The pair felt utter joy and were in bliss with each other. The fact they were going to be parents and that this is the life they had wanted with each other for so long, made them grateful and happy.

The couple didn't tell anyone about their news, instead waiting for the twelve week mark after their scan to tell their family and friends. They didn't want to announce it until they knew for certain that everything was well with the baby.

When it came around to the date of the scan, Faye and Stone shared an intimate moment with each other the night before. They were in love, more than they had ever been, which was saying a lot as the affection they felt for each other before they found out they would be parents was in spades.

They laid together, curled up so they could both see each other in bed. Stone caressing Faye's hand and bringing the back of it to his mouth so he could place tender kisses on her porcelain skin, while his eyes locked with hers. Faye smiled in admiration at this man, the only one that could make her feel this way, stunned to silence with his gentlemanly demeanour and manner. Stone worshipped Faye, her mind, her body, her beauty and her kindness, all things he loved about her. Their naked bodies, underneath the sheets after making love for the second time that night.

Faye and Stone kissed, what started as an innocent peck, soon became a full on make out session, with their tongues dancing together in a meeting of lust and passion. Stone moved his kisses down to her neck, finding that sweet spot that drove her wild. Faye's head tilted back and from the moans she made, anyone would be mistaken for thinking she was climaxing at that very moment. Faye felt that she could orgasm as Stone kissed her neck sensually, especially if he kept going. Stone moved his hand to her clit and gently massaged it with his calloused finger tips as he continued to kiss her.

"Stone..." Faye moaned with pleasure, a vocal fry escaping her mouth.

Stone smiled into the kiss he placed on the skin of Faye's neck, before moving back to kiss her on the lips.

"Aww...you stopped....baby..." Faye whined wanting more and Stone laughed.

"I think you should beg....beg for me..." Stone replied, above her now, kissing her and moving his hand from her pussy, so he could place his hands either side of faye's head.

"I want you..." Faye said, her voice trembling after the euphoria Stone temporarily put her in.

"No baby....you can try harder than that...beg for me to fuck you. You're so fucking naughty." Stone said, moving to her breasts and teasing her nipples with his teeth.

"Fuck..." Faye said in response to his actions. "I need you Gossard...my pussy wants your hard cock inside...I'm so wet for you."

Stone came up to meet Faye again. "What do you say? If you want it, you gotta ask nicely."

"Please...please my pussy needs you....I need you." Faye replied. "Fuck me, I can't take it much longer without you."

Stone smiled at his love "Fuck that's so hot...spread those legs, slut."

Faye happily complied and opened her legs for Stone, her pussy wet and gagging for his thick and erect cock.

Stone looked at her entrance and licked his lips at the state he had sent her into. Before he entered her, he moved his mouth to her pussy and licked between her folds, sending Faye into a feral state. She kneaded her breasts and enjoyed Stone eating her out, his tongue entering her wet hole as he tasted her pleasure. He sucked on her clit as Faye now gripped onto the bedsheets, nearing her climax.