7.

WARNING 18+ READERS ONLY- Strong sexual content

After their soft peck on the lips, both Faye and Stone looked at one another with desire, their eyes tracing every feature on their faces. 

Stone placed his hand behind Faye's head, underneath and interlocking his fingers in her blonde hair, pulling her in for another kiss. This time it was more passionate as their lips crashed together. The softness and slight roughness as each of them playfully bit each other's bottom lips. Stone began to add his tongue into their passionate tryst, with Faye reciprocating with her own.

Mike stood looking at his girlfriend and the man she so clearly had wanted for so long, locked in a make out session. He couldn't deny that watching his girlfriend getting off to being with another guy pissed him off deep down, but he also felt aroused at seeing how much it turned her on. It's like he was looking at what him and Faye would do and how they touched each other, almost like an out of body experience as he would normally be where Stone is currently.

He took a seat next to them and put his beer down. Faye's back was to him as her and Stone continued to enjoy each other's company. Mike gently moved Faye's hair to the side, away from her neck so he could place tender kisses on her soft skin.

Faye moaned into her kiss with Stone and pulled back, now turning to Mike and passionately kissing him, the way she just did with Stone as she scooted off on Stone's lap and onto Mike's.

Now Stone began to kiss her neck, while Faye took her right hand and palmed Stone's erection over his jeans, while she continued to kiss Mike. Stone unzipped his jeans and guided Faye's hand underneath the waist band of his boxer shorts, where she stroked his solid hard cock.

She turned back to Stone and kissed him again, not wanting to part from his lips any longer.

"You wanna suck his cock Faye?" Mike asked as he looked over. 

Faye pulled away from Stone and nodded to Mike. "Please...he's so hard for me..." 

"I really want that..." Stone added.

"Get on your knees for him baby....and for me..." Mike said as he unzipped his pants and stroked his member.

Stone stayed sat on the couch, while Mike stood up, touching himself as Faye took off her dress, leaving just her g string and her bra.

Stone began stroking himself at the sight of Faye. Her figure, like a perfect hourglass. She unhooked her bra, leaving the straps to fall down her arms until it fell to the ground. She slowly pulled her g string down, knowing full well the frenzy these men were in at the sight of her actions.

Faye couldn't quite believe this was happening. Sure she was high and drunk but underneath it all, she knew exactly what she wanted. She's never been within a love triangle before and definitely never had a threesome...today was about to change that.

She got on her knees and took over stroking Stone's cock before wrapping her lips around it. He was bigger than she thought and he tasted so good as she licked precum from the tip of his member. Stone made expletives under his breath as Faye's touch made him wild for her. Faye bobbed her head up and down and moaned as she enjoyed pleasing him.

She took Mike's cock into her right hand and pumped his length back and fourth as she continued to give Stone the best oral of his life. Faye looked up at Stone, his facial expressions similar to when he closes his eyes playing his guitar on the stage, just how she saw him a few nights ago.

Her lips moved off of Stone and onto Mike's cock. Faye knew exactly how Mike liked it, every movement, every flick of her tongue, she knew what got him off.