I rush over to her, falling to the ground in front of her body as my hands shake as I reach up to her face. I push her hair back as I cup her face, her skin still slightly warm beneath my palms.

"Roman... amour?" I plead out as I pull her head up, her eyes are closed as paleness creeps around her features.

Tears prick my eyes as I sniffle holding them back. I quickly push myself up, her head falling back down once again. I rush to her arms, unclipping the wires from the mounts on the pillars, as her right arm drops to her side.

I rush around her, my steps faltering as my eyes land on her back. Lashes cover her skin, painting her skin in red as they lay broken open and wrapping around to her waist.

I rush to the other clip, unhooking it quickly as I slide to catch her body as she falls from being held up by both arms.

Her body lays between my legs, her raw back pressed against me and open wounds around her body as I sit up, looking down at her as I push the hair from her face.

"Roman... come on amour, open those pretty eyes for me" a plead as my voice breaks seeing her laying limply.

I lightly tap her cheek, trying to help her gain consciousness. Her eyes slightly flutter, opening tiredly.

"Amour" I sigh out relieved as she looks up at me.

Her eyes fight to stay open as a small smile spreads across her lips. I copy her action as tears leak from my eyes.

"August" she murmurs out as her arm reaches up toward me aimlessly and I grasp her hand, bringing it to my lips and pressing a kiss against her colding wet skin.

"Mm hm, it's me amour. I'm here, we're all here. Your gonna be ok now" I whisper out, pleading my voice not to break seeing her state.

"Is.. is Alexandre o-ok" she mumbles out, her eyes fighting to stay awake.

"Mhmmm he's ok, he's back at your warehouse in a safe room with Samuel" I say as her brows slightly furrow, her eyes fluttering closed.

"Amour stay awake for me, your brothers will be here soon" I squeeze her hand as her eyes once again open lightly.

"I- I love you... August" she slightly grins as she thickly swallows, her eyes drooping as her hand slightly limps in my hold.

I go to bring her hand up from how it slightly fell in my grasp as my eyes find the inside of her elbow.

Purple bruises and knicks surround the skin, the main vein raised and irritated, as my heart drops. My head whips around searching the ground as my eyes land on an empty syringe off to the side.

"No no no" I mutter as I look toward her once again, realizing what he's done to her.

Her eyes drift to mine, tired and droopy as her fingers skim against my cheek as I hold her arm up for her.

"M-my sweet sweet Au-August" her words start to slur together as her smile sets upon her lips.

Tears fall from my cheeks, landing close to her.

"It's okay, you're going to be okay" I smile reassuringly, pleading the words to come out more convincingly.

"I love you so much Roman, more than you'll ever know" I cry as my eyes start to blur.

I quickly bring my palm up and press it into my eyes, trying to clear my vision.

Looking back down at her, she lets out a small sigh as a large smile spreads across her features, blood staining her teeth while her eyes start to flutter as her arm drops from my hold limply.

"No no no no, Roman.. Roman?" I plead as her eyes clamp shut and her features fall.

I shake her body, trying to get her to open her eyes again.

Her chest sits still as I watch for a moment, not seeing her breath rise and fall. I quickly move her body off of me and kneel beside her, cupping her face.

"Come on amour, don't leave me" I mutter pleading.

I drop my ear to her lips, not hearing her take in breaths as my fingers rise and press against her neck.

I anticipate a thump that I don't feel, waiting anxiously to feel the confirmation her hearts still beating inside her chest.

"No no no no no" I mutter as I pull away.

I hover above her as I kneel beside her unmoving body.

My head spins and hands shake as I entwine them together and press them against her chest. I lean forward as I press them against her chest, praying for her eyes to just open again.

I do it again and again before pulling back, I reach for her head tipping it back and pulling her jaw down opening her lips before connecting mine to hers, willing her lungs to take in air.

Pulling back I press my hands into her chest as her body slightly moves with my hard compressions.

"Come on come on, don't leave me amour. I can't do this without you" I mutter as tears cloud my eyes.

I hear her ribs crack and break beneath my palms as sobs leave my lips, my chest tightening at the amount of pressure I'm having to continue using on her bones.

Sobbing I continue the pattern, her body laying limp as she sways back and forth from the compressions with no other movement.

Loud footsteps echo down the hallway as my sobs fill the room, my arms refusing to stop my efforts.

Bodies run into the room as my head snaps upwards, meeting all of her brothers gazes as they freeze at the scene in front of them.

"Roman" the twins sob out as they race to our side, kneeling beside her as I continue pressing against her chest.

Everything blurs as my eyes focus back on her. She lays there pale and not breathing, blood seeping around us from her wounds and her broken bruised ribs visible against her thin frame.

Arms wrap around me, pulling me backward into someone's hold as my arms scramble to reach her once again, her body laying there unmoving and limp.

"NO NO. LET ME GO, LET ME GO TO HER. ROMAN WAKE UP, WAKE UP" I yell through my sobs, pleading her to just take a breath as I scratch at the arms caging me in to get to her.

My body squirms in Cyrille's hold as I sob and try to brake away from his arms, reaching to hold her once again.

Remy kneels beside her and places his fingers against her neck.

"PLEASE LET ME GO, I NEED TO HELP HER" I cry as Cyrille pulls me tighter against his body.

Remy's face crumples as he falls back against the wall as he sits just like the twins, his hands diving into his hair as his body shakes.

"Cy please, please just let me help her" I cry out leaning into his arms.

"She's gone Augustus. She's gone" his voice breaks as he holds me to him.

She's Gone.