26

♥ Augustus ♥

"Ok" she whispered against my chest, still clutching my shirt in her fist.

"Come on amour, let me take you somewhere" I said against her sweater covered head.

She didn't respond for a moment, the silence filling the air. I felt her head nod below my chin slightly.

"Ok" I said quietly.

I slightly pulled away from her and twisted my body to get fully back onto the roof. Once I did I held my hand out to her. Her cold hand fit into the small crook of mine, bringing my other hand towards her I rubbed our hands to together trying to warm her hands up.

Her eyes cast up at me before giving my palms a squeeze. Smiling warmly at her I whispered a 'let's go' and led her off the roof and back into the building.

The halls were quiet as everyone had now gone into their next class, pulling her hand I quickly led her through the halls and out the back door. Once reaching the parking lot I quickly led her towards my bike.

I quickly hoped on and turned it on, Roman stood beside me quietly watching my movements, her fingers fidgeting. I softly reached out and pulled on the sides of her sweater, tugging her closer to me. Brushing my knuckles across her cheekbone she leaned into my touch before I pressed a kiss to her cheek. She smiled back at my gesture, before I softly put the helmet onto her head, tightening the strap underneath her chin.

After doing the same I quickly knocked my helmet to hers gently before I pulled her onto the bike behind me. Her arms circled around my waist before gripping my shirt.

I pulled out of the parking lot, entering the main road feeling Roman's fingers tighten around the fabric of my shirt.

After a little ride I pulled into Alexandre's school. Turning off my bike, Roman got off and pulled of her helmet. Her eyebrows furrowed as she stood in front of me.

"Who's school is this?" She asked while looking around.

"Alexandre's"

Her eyebrows pulled up in a surprised manor. I slightly chuckled and got off of my bike, pulled my helmet off I quickly reached out and pulled Roman closer to me.

"Wait here amour, I'll be back" I said as my fingers traced circles on her waist. I quickly pecked her forehead before heading off to the front desk inside of the school.

"Hello, I'm here to pick up Alexandre Argyros"

"Ok, I just need ID and verification" the women said typing some things into her computer.

"Ok, I'm just his brother" I said before pulling out my ID and passing it to her. After looking at it and writing some things down, she made an announcement for him to come here.

After waiting a couple minutes I heard a cute voice yelling 'Augustus'. Looking down the hall, I saw Alexandre running toward me, a large smile adorning his face.

I quickly knelt down as he jumped into my arms, giving me a bear hug.

"Hey buddy" I said excitedly.

"Papa didn't say you were picking me up" he said with the cutest mispronunciations.

"It's a surprise. Shhh" I said holding my pointer finger up to my lips making it look like a secret. I mean granted they didn't know, I just want him to meet Roman.

"Ok bud, come on I want you to meet someone" I said. He excitedly jumped up and down grabbing my hand tightly as I led him out the door and into the parking lot.