37

⚜ Remy ⚜

"Love?" I hear in my office as I exit the small file room attached.

"Hey" I sigh out as I leave the room and see Samuel, dragging my feet over to him I slouch my head against his chest. He chuckles at my childish act and wraps one arm around me and the other hand diving into my hair comfortingly.

"Good day dear?" He says sarcastically still chuckling. I push him away and grumble imitating his words as I turn away from him and take a step toward my desk.

He pulls my hand back and turns me around, his hand resting on the nape of my neck and he tilts my head down and lays a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Better?" He says.

"Hmmhmm no I think you should try again" I murmur as he smirks and lays one more against my temple softly.

"Better now" I say with a soft smile before lightly pulling away and slugging over to my desk before falling into my chair tiredly.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"I don't know, I just... something feels off. It feels like someone's watching our moves. I've been racking my brain and looking through files all day to try and find something. I just feel so.. so paranoid for some reason" I finally say out loud.

"Ok.. well none of our shipments have been attacked, shipments have been going out smoothly and everything seems tight and secure."

"I know, I know, it just- it just seems off" I say resting my elbows on my knees and tangling my fingers into my hair, tugging on pieces.

Samuel rounds my desk and stands in front of me, bending down so he can catch my gaze. His hand reaches up and softly takes my hand from my hair.

"Ok I'll look into it, you should maybe order extra precautions and get reports from each sector" he says quietly while threading his fingers with mine.

I slowly nod my head before rubbing my eyes with my other hand and standing up, him following my action.

"Thanks" I murmur.

"What can I say, I'm the ultimate boss" he says with a smirk.

I scoff lightly pushing his chest back. He chuckles before once again pulling me close.

He lays a soft kiss on my lips, pulling back and staying close.

"You'll find out what it is eventually, I know you will" he reassures.

I nod slightly, thankful that he's not dismissing that something feels off to me and trying to help.

➸ Lev ➸

I pushed the door open, standing sharply before he slyly signalled me over while looking down at a few documents. Walking around the table and heading toward him, others looked my way curiously as I reached his side and placed the folder down in front of him.

"Извините, что прерываю, сэр. Я получил запрошенную вами информацию, мне продолжать?"Slightly bending down I murmur close to him.
(Excuse my interruption Sir. I've retrieved the information you requested, shall I continue on?)

"Принеси мне фотографии" he murmured back with his hand slightly over his mouth leaving the prying eyes curious.
(Bring me pictures)

I nodded my head silently before once again rounding the table and leaving the room.

Returning back to the tech control center, I pulled a chair back and sat down pulling on an earpiece and logging into the mainframe.

"Вы смогли подобраться поближе?, мне нужна четкая картина." I said into the mike.
(Have you been able to get closer?, I need a clear picture)

"Отрицательно, они серьезно повысили безопасность, я даже не могу подобраться относительно близко. Я могу сделать снимок с большого расстояния, но это все." He responds back.
(Negative, they've severely upgraded security, I can't get even relatively close. I can get a long shot picture but that's it. )

"Сделай это"
(Do it)

"Да сэр"
(Yes Sir)

I cut the connection and watch as a photo begins uploading to the drive. It's blurry but gets the point across.

Printing it out and enclosing it within a file I once again head towards his office, once again entering and waiting for him to signal me over. I place the file down and silently leave.

 I place the file down and silently leave