31- A year later...

No one's POV:

She didn't know what to do, she just heard from Jinsoul that Heejin would be leaving today, in an hour and 35 minutes to be exact.

She, of course, read the letter that stated that the older would be leaving and thanked her for the wonderful memories that they both made with each other.

Heejin also gave back the keychain that was represented as their best couple item. The keychain that gave them happy memories.

She ran and ran as fast as she could, knowing she should just drive to the airport to make it in time.

Facepalming herself, she quickly ran back to her house and frantically took out her car keys.

Getting in her car and setting the box, that she held on to, on the passenger seat, she started the engine, and drove down the road, hoping to make it in time.

No one's POV:

It's been a year since Jinsoul had left and Haseul and Kahei has graduated from SKK, going on to the college that the two desperately wanted to go to together.

Except Kahei's mother moved her to a different college, for personal reasons, so the two girls were separated from each other.

Although they couldn't see each other everyday, they would often text or meet up for a date or just hang.

"I wish you went to the same college as me, babhei." Haseul gave a little pout.

Kahei tightened the grip on their hands, walked a bit slower so the younger could catch up a bit.

"Me too, Hotseul. But it's only for a year, and next thing you know, we will see each other everyday." Kahei smiled at Haseul's little pout.

"Now let's get some of that ice cream you wanted."

The younger nodded, happily.

"Argh! I don't get this at all!" The younger whined.

The older shook her head and sighed, "This is easy, Hye, all you have to do is memorize these words."

Hyeju groaned, she squirmed and whined on Yerim's bed.

"Yah, stop that! Your gonna wrinkle my homework! And you probably don't understand this topic because instead of listening to Chaewon unnie explaining it to you, you were too busy admiring her beauty." Yerim angrily rolled her eyes.

Hyeju blushed, "N- no! I totally know what she said!"

"Ok ok, now stop this nonsense and tell me what is this word?" Chaewon pulled Hyeju by the ear.

"Ow! Ok ok!" Hyeju whined and brushed her ear.

"But by the way, where's Yeojin?" Hyeju asked Yerim.

Yerim shrugged her shoulders.

"She told me she had something to do. She said she would meet me later when she finishes." She pouted.

Hyeju nodded.

"That small bean has been all over the place lately. Make sure you check on her, Yerim." Yerim nodded at Chaewon.

"I will, she makes me worried sometimes." Yerim added with a sigh.

No one's POV:

The two were just walking to the bakery that just opened recently.

Hand in hand, the two teased each other about things that happened in school, or some joke that someone in the group chat said.