19- Opening up

No one's POV:

The two were snuggling on the couch in the student council room. They both were tired from the classes and had homework to do. Haseul had called them to the student council room to plan their next hang out.

Haseul had left 30 minutes ago for a meeting she had to get ready for.

A ding was heard from one of their phones.

"I think that was your phone, Aeongie." Heejin tapped Hyunjin's shoulder.

Hyunjin slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the position they were in. She was snuggled up to Heejin as the older was embracing her.

"Argh, later. I'm tired." Hyunjin responded, tirelessly, closing her eyes once more.

She got a slap on her butt, "Yah! Get up! What if it's your Mom! Your not supposed to ignore her text!" Heejin yelled at her.

"Ok ok, I'm going to check." She sighed as she slowly got up towards the table where her phone laid.

She grabbed her phone and ran towards Heejin who held open her arms, on the couch, for an embrace.

Heejin squealed as soon as Hyunjin came in contact. She tightly hugged the younger, giving her kisses on her head. She repositioned herself on the couch, wrapping an arm around Hyunjin's shoulders.

"So? Who is it?"

Hyunjin unlocked her phone, pressing into messages, "Oh, it's the gang, leader wants us to meet in 30 minutes." Hyunjin said sadly, pouting at Heejin.

Heejin chuckled at her pout, "It's ok, go and do your job, we can snuggle for 15 minutes then you can go." She gave her a peck then smiled at her.

Hyunjin smiled back, nodding in response, she positioned herself into Heejin more so the older could hold her.

After 5 minutes Heejin remembered that she had to tell Hyunjin about the arranged marriage.

"Uh, baby?" She hesitated.

"Yeah?"

"I- I have something to tell you.." Heejin stuttered.

"What is it?" The younger asked, innocently smiling.

"I- you know how I have to take over the company right?"

"Yeah." Hyunjin answered still smiling.

"I- my father- I- I have to get married to a bratty person. It's an arranged marriage..." Heejin sighed.

"I know." Hyunjin simply answered, still smiling.

"I have one too!" She said excitedly.

Heejin was confused and sad, "Wha-, wait what do you mean you know, and you have one too?!"

"Yup I do. I knew you have one because...." Hyunjin paused for a moment, smiling.

"What?"

"Because I'm that bratty person you said." Hyunjin still smiled, snuggling closer to the older.

"Wait- wha-! You- well- I didn't get the name so..." Heejin felt embarrassed.

"Let me guess, your father was gonna say who but you ran off angrily because you thought you couldn't marry me." Hyunjin smiled proudly.

"I- sigh... your right. You know me so well, bottom."

"Yah! I am not bottom! I'm most definitely top! I just let have the advantage cause I- well- feel bad and enjoy it." Hyunjin said embarrassed.

"Exactly why your bottom." Heejin smiled proudly.

"No! You enjoy it when I'm top too! You say "Yes Jin..." and moan my name when all I do is sit on top of you!" The younger remarked.