8- Plan

Haseul's POV:

The drive back to Haseul's house was a quiet one. It was dark since the sun had already set, so Haseul was lucky that she can't get caught blushing the whole drive back.

She couldn't stop thinking about what had happened back at the cliff. She replayed the scene over and over again and again in her head. She was so in her thoughts she didn't realize she wasn't in a car.

She was on Kahei's back, walking back to the cafe where their cars were.

"Hey, you good Seulie?" Kahei asked.

"What? Uh, yeah! I'm fine." Haseul wasn't, she was flustered and nervous.

"Good. You haven't said anything after we left."

Haseul didn't want the girl to misunderstand, she cursed at herself for getting distracted.

"I- I was uh enjoying the view! Yeah." Haseul nervously chuckled.

"Which one?" She asked. "My side profile?"

"Uh maybe. I would stare at it all day if I wanted to." Haseul whispered to herself.

But Kahei heard it because of how close her ear was to Haseul's face. "Thanks, I would stare at yours longer than a whole day." Kahei responded.

"Wait you heard that! Shit! Jeez. Now I'm embarrassed." Haseul said truthfully. "I'm betting your face is really red right now, Babseul." Kahei smiled at the other pet name she made up.

"B- Ba- Babs- Babseul!" Haseul shouted in Kahei's ear on accident. "Oops sorry. Ba- Bab- Babhei-.." Haseul apologized nervously.

"Oooohhh, nice pet name. I like it but..."

"But what?"

"But..... not as much as I like you cutie." Kahei proudly smiled. Haseul smiled at the words, "I like you too, hothei." She flirted back.

"I see your getting the hang of flirting back. I like it."

Haseul chuckled, "I learned from the best."

It was silent the rest of the way back to the cafe, as now both girls were flustered.....

Jinsoul's POV:

The two walked around the arcade to look for something to do in the meantime before they meet up with their family meeting happening in an hour.

Chaewon's head was spinning while Jinsoul kept rambling on and on about her day at school. "Heh, that's nice unnie." Chaewon sighed totally not listening.

"Did I forget to tell you that 2jin was fucking at Haseul's locker today! Oh, you should've been there and saw the process. Heejin was basic-

'Argh, when is she gonna stop talking, making my head hurt, shit.' Chaewon sighed to herself in thought.

She brought her hands to her ears and sighed hanging her head to look at the ground.

"Ow!"
"Ouch!"

"And so- oof!" Jinsoul laughed when she saw her cousin being topped by the same girl that helped her this morning.

"Hey! Look where your going- oh hey Hyejoo."

Chaewon was now flustered in the position their in. Hyeju was now on top of her cause they both were distracted and bumped into each other.

"Ha! Look, Yerim and Sooyoung. Hyeju is finally falling for someone!" Said Yeojin as she laughed at the two girls on the ground.

"Sooyoung unnie, you should probably go help Hyeju." Yerim said looking at Yeojin to leave with her, so they could be alone.

Sooyoung sighed, she felt an arm around her neck and looked at where the contact came from.