14- The past pt 2

TW: Violence.... Another sad chapter...

No one's POV:

She was once again hiding in her closet. She couldn't handle it, she heard the pain and suffering of the older woman. Trying her best to block out the sound of horror screams, she cried, quietly. She felt like she was alone, she had sometimes peeked through the crack of the closet to only see the pain and agony of the older woman.

Pain, agony, screams, suffering, filled the whole room each day. She tried her best to stay strong each day for the older woman, she promised. This time she couldn't take it no more. What she felt was too much for her, a small child. At least that's what she thought she was.

A 10 year old girl, spending her whole life in this painful childhood of hers, living with her father. Her mother abandoned her, left her for her father, told her she would be back to take her away from her father. The little girl hoped each day, waiting patiently for her mother. She never came.

It's been 6 years and her mother still never came. The girl stopped believing she would come back for her, when she turned 8. She realized no one wanted her, she didn't deserve love like the other kids did. Everyday at school, she watched as the kids run to their parents, but she, she had no one. Walked home each day from school, didn't go exactly right home, just somewhere else to keep herself busy.

Had no friends in school, she didn't trust anyone, it was after she stopped believing her mom would come back for her. Her father was a drinker, had to hear her father bring home girls each week, fucking. Her father abused her when he was angry about his relationship with the girls he brought home each week, unsatisfied with his sex life. Or when his company had something bad happening, he took it out on the girl.

Her father was rich, owned a company of his own. Her family before was one any child would wish for. After she was born, life was perfect for her parents. They got what they always wanted, they were happy. They had a really good amount of income, had a child, good married life. Unfortunately, the happiness didn't last. Her father was the one who worked for the income, while her mother took care of her as a baby.

Problems started happening in the company her father owned, he got stressed from all the problems. He started drinking each day before he came home from work. The problem was fortunately fixed and his company was doing well. But his drinking addiction got worse, he still drank each day, this made his wife stressed about his addiction. She told him many times to stop, but as he got more greedy for money and his drinking addiction got worse, he stopped being the man he was before.

Her mother couldn't take it no more, she began quarreling with him everyday about his addiction and the man he turned into. He got angry at her for her scolding and started abusing her each day out of anger. The girl was about 3 years old when this all happened. She knew, she was very smart for a three year old. She was already in school and was ahead of all the other children. She had to hide each day this happened in the her closet. She cried and cried, she wished it would stop and they could go back to being a happy family.

Eventually her mother couldn't take it no more and escaped, "Soo, be a good girl for mama, ok? Mama can't stand your father anymore, he hurts me. Mama promises she will be back to get you, ok? Know that I love you!" The woman gave her daughter a hug, they both cried. Before she left, she gave Sooyoung a kiss on her forehead, and smiled at her, wiping away her tears on her little cheeks, then left, waving goodbye to the little girl.

That was in the past, she shouldn't think about this right now. She had to help the woman, the woman was her teacher. She wanted to help Sooyoung, so she decided to be her father's sex partner, but as she tried to escape with Sooyoung, her father caught her and abused her.