27- Something is not right

Yeojin's POV:

"Hey! Hyeju, watcha playing?" I asked her, she was sitting in her room, on her bed, playing something on her phone.

"The usual." She replied not even looking up to greet me.

"Oh, the one with that one girl you played with and had a crush on?" I smirked at her.

She started blushing, "N- no! I don't have a crush on her! Plus I'm dating Chaewon anyway."

"Yes, but do you even like Chaewon? I was just asking to tease her, she quickly looked up at me with a glare.

"Jeez I was just joking." I put my hands in the air.

She rolled her eyes at me, "Just shut up Yeojin, I don't wanna hear your shit. Don't ask me that question again."

I scoffed, "Ok whatever. Just don't let your feelings with your "game friend" get out of hand."

"I won't." She turned her attention back to her game.

Yerim's POV:

"Guys! Have you seen Yeojin? I looked all around school for her." I asked the friend group, it was lunch time and Yeojin was nowhere to be found.

"I think she said she was going to the secret garden." Kahei unnie said, pointing to the direction.

"Yah! Sit still! You are hurt and I don't want the wound to open!" Haseul unnie yelled at Kahei unnie.

I chuckled at Haseul unnie's scolding, "Thanks unnie! I'll see you guys later in class!" I waved at them and ran to the secret garden.

I entered the garden and squinted my eyes to find my little bean.

It took a while, since she's a little short and hard to find, but I finally found her!

She was close to the garden but more towards the brick wall of the school. She looked like she was talking to someone and was yelling at them?

I didn't want to get into their business but I had to. I shifted closer to where they were and hid behind a couple of trees so they couldn't see me.

I saw the view of the person Yeojin was talking to. It was Hanhoe. Well that's what I heard from Hyeju, she said to stay away from Hanhoe because he's bad shit.

He's got a really weird name to be honest, like, who names their child, Hanhoe? Unless it was Hyeju being Hyeju and made a nickname for him.

Anyway, I brushed those thoughts away and focused on what the conversation was.

"Shut up! Just do what you need to do or you know what happens." Hanhoe yelled at Yeojin.

"Don't you do anything stupid or I'll make you regret it!" Yeojin warned him.

Something doesn't fit right with me, what exactly are they fighting about? And why is Yeojin talking to him when Hyeju said to avoid him?

I felt very confused these past few months. First, Heejin and Hyunjin break up for no reason, then Kahei unnie is hurt from who knows what, Jinsoul unnie and Jungeun unnie are avoiding each other, Hyeju telling us to stay away from Hanhoe or whatever his name is, and now Yeojin is talking to him!

I have no idea what's going on! I feel like I'm being left out. Also, Sooyoung unnie, Kahei unnie, Hyunjin unnie, and Yeojin keep meeting up for some reason. I would ask Yeojin what it was about but she doesn't tell me.

"Whatever, I warned you, Yeojin." Hanhoe scoffed.

I decided I heard enough and ran to my locker to get ready for class.