20- Locked room

No one's POV:

"After that you lost your memory and I kinda lost it, since you didn't remember me anymore, and moved to China." Kahei rubbed her arm, looking ashamed, as she finished telling Haseul what actually happened.

"I- s- so- you basically hid the truth from me for 6 years! My- Mom Irene, and my- Mom Seulgi! They both- l- lied to me! Hid the truth from me! I- you could've told me, Kahei! You should've! I'm your fucking girlfriend!" Haseul yelled, she couldn't believe what she just heard, she started crying as she fell to the ground, covering her face with her hands, sobbing.

Kahei sighed, deeply, she wanted to comfort the younger but felt like she would make it worse.

"Y- you- you were a coward, Kahei! Why- why did you run away! If you loved me you should've done what ever it took to get me back! Even- even if I forgot you.... Why- why do you still love me after all these years..? Why didn't you fall for someone else? Why did you come back? Why. Just why... I- I hurt you. I forgot about you..." Haseul sobbed, still on the ground.

Kahei smiled a bit, she walked over towards the younger, kneeling down, pulling her into a hug.

Kahei caressed the back of her head, calming her down, "Shh.... Don't think about that right now, we are in the present, it was all in the past." Kahei cupped her cheeks, wiping the tears.

"Wha- what's that supposed to mean... that when I confessed to you, before I lost my memory, doesn't matter! That I hurt you because I couldn't remember you! I didn't stay in the closet like you had asked and instead saved you! That we met again in high school and told how much we love each other! Do all these memories not matter?!" Haseul suddenly shouted, as the older was lost in words.

"N- no I- what I'm trying to say is..." Kahei tried to explain but was cut off by Haseul.

"No, don't right now, I- I need some space, Kahei. I'm gonna go home, I'll see you at school on Monday." Haseul sighed, she got up and opened the door, walking away, sniffling, leaving the older sitting on the ground in disbelief.

"Uh- sunbae?" Kazuha called out.

"I'm sorry to break the mood but it's almost time for the meeting you set up with your gang."

Kahei sighed and nodded in response. She slowly got up and opened the door, walking out to meet the others.

She saw from the window as Haseul walked, wiping her tears, passing the gate and opened the door of her car.

She sighed as she watched Haseul drive away.

Yeojin's POV:

"What's up with Kahei, unnie?" Hyunjin whispered to Sooyoung.

The three girls watched as Kahei sighed every minute. They expected something more exciting, or hoped for a mission. But to their excitement, the older didn't seem in the mood for a mission.

"Yah! Unnie! Stop sulking! You've been sighing every minute we have sat here!" Yeojin finally broke.

Kahei sighed again, "Sorry, me and Haseul had a fight before I got here. Man, I'm so stupid." She covered her face with her hands.

"Damn! Isn't that your first fight?" Hyunjin asked.

Kahei nodded, "You guys know a bit of my past right, it was about that..."

"Oh." Was all Kahei got as a response.

She sighed again, "I had something to do with Haseul's memory loss, we knew each other in the past. I hid the truth from her and was a coward and hid in China for 6 years after the incident."