10- Meeting pt 2

No one's POV:

Kahei had arrived at Haseul's house or should I say mansion. Her mom was already known as the science teacher at school but her other mom was a lawyer, plus both of them helped out the Im entertainment at times.

She knocked at the front door as a tall man stood in front of her as he opened the door.

"I'm looking for Haseul, Jo Haseul." Kahei looked up at him. He looked familiar.

"Uh, you look familiar, do you go to SKK high school?" The tall man asked her.

"I do. I'm a friend of Haseul."

"Hmm, I never see you hang around my smart ass sister." He thought for a bit.

"Oh, no way, are you Haseul's brother? No way your her brother." Kahei was astounded.

"I am, the one and only Mingi. I'm only a year younger so no need to call me oppa." He smiled at Kahei.

Kahei smiled back at him as he let her in. "You can sit on the couch, Haseul unnie is upstairs changing."

"Ok, thanks Mingi."

"Yup, don't have too much fun with my sister." He winked at her, "You know what I mean." He left to go upstairs to tell Haseul, Kahei was waiting, and walked to his room.

Kahei could hear quick footsteps running down the stairs as she saw Haseul running right into the couch like a rhino.

"Ouch! I ran too fast." Haseul mumbled as she brought herself up sitting properly on the couch. Kahei was just chuckling at what just happened.

"You didn't tell me Mingi was your brother, and I thought we were besties since last year." Kahei said still chuckling a bit.

"Well..... he didn't want to be popular right away if everyone knew I was his older sister. He wanted to earn his own reputation." Said the brunette.

"Well, he certainly did earn his own reputation, I didn't even know you guys were siblings."

Haseul was about to respond when she was stopped by a knock from the door. She got up and opened it to see Jungeun and Jiwoo standing at the door with Hyunjin and Heejin behind them hugging.

Haseul let them in and sighed, shaking her head at the two lovebirds. Kahei got up as soon as she saw Jiwoo and Jungeun approaching her towards the couch. She greeted her two friends, turning them towards Haseul, who was scolding the two lovers.

"Uh, Haseul." Kahei interrupted.

Haseul turned around to see the three girls staring at her and the two lovers, smiling trying to hold their laughter.

"Oh uh, hi I'm Haseul." She turned towards Jiwoo and Jungeun, holding out her hand.

"Hi! I'm Jiwoo this is my best friend Jungeun! It's finally nice to meet you! I hope we will be great friends!"

Jungeun just sighed and shook Haseul's hand.

Haseul moved a bit to the side looking at Hyunjin and Heejin, telling them to say something. Heejin decided to talk for the both of them.

"I'm Heejin, this is my girlfriend Hyunjin. Don't stare at her or even touch her because she's taken and she's mine. Also if you wanna talk to her or even look at her your gonna have to ask me first." She glared at the two before hugging Hyunjin tightly, being possessive.

"Uh ok then." Jungeun nervously said. She remembered what had happened to Jinsoul when she even joked about Hyunjin. She didn't wanna be in the same boat.