4- Princess?

No one's POV:

Heejin slammed open the door.....

She then barged in the room and went over towards Jinsoul. She pushed off Jungeun and grabbed Jinsoul's hand.

"Sorry Jinsoul, you can be fucked by her later, we have class to get to." Heejin said as she turned her head to do an apologetic bow at the girl she pushed, who is now standing there, looking blankly.

As Heejin pulled Jinsoul out of the room, Hyunjin walked in the room, going towards Jungeun.

"Talk with me." Hyunjin gestured with her hand to lead Jungeun out of the classroom.

Jungeun walked out, Hyunjin walked behind her then moved to her side.

"So, what is your relationship with Soulie?" Hyunjin asked with seriousness on her face.

Jungeun was blushing at the question.

"Uh well we just met. She bumped into me and my friend this morning in our way to school, and she pulled me in the classroom to save me from crazy students."

"Ah I see. Wait then why were you guys fucking in the classroom?" Hyunjin questioned.

Jungeun blushed.

"Well- I-, I tripped and fell on her and I guess I wanted a kiss from her soft lips...?"

Hyunjin was surprised. She smirked.

"How do you know she has soft lips?" Hyunjin questioned with a smirk.

"I- well... I- I was guessing it was soft...? Jungeun was unsure at her answer.

Hyunjin decided to tease her a bit.

"Well it is soft. I kissed those lips before." Hyunjin proudly said.

"What! You've kissed Jinsoul!"

"Was it hot?"

"How soft was it?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

Hyunjin was surprised at Jungeun's reaction. 'I thought she would be jealous.' Hyunjin thought.

"Well why do you want to know? It's not like you guys are dating..." Hyunjin said to give Jungeun a push to make a move.

Jungeun thought for a moment.

"True but what if I like her...?" Jungeun said with confidence.

Hyunjin smirked at her confidence.

"Do you now? Well I shall go tell my girlfriend what you just said." Hyunjin decided to tease her again.

"Wait girlfriend! I thought that the bunny girl was your girlfriend!" Jungeun was confused.

"I've been lied to by my classmates! You two were the talk of the school! I could've sworn that you two were dating."

Hyunjin chuckled. "We are. You misunderstood."

Jungeun was embarrassed. "I thought you meant Jinsoul! You didn't clarify on which one was your girlfriend."

"Anyway what's your name and what grade are you in?" Hyunjin asked.