9- Meeting

Jungeun's POV:

The two girls met up after that thing Jiwoo had after school.

Jungeun received a text from Jiwoo to meet her at her house. She took a car there and is now waiting in the car for Jiwoo to come out.

Jungeun was thinking about her next swim championship that's coming up in a few days. She couldn't clear the fact that she was lacking a bit, because last competition, one of the other teams cheated, to make it short, they pulled Jungeun's arm.

She knew her arm had to heal fast, she didn't wanna lose.

She was too deep in her thoughts she didn't realize Jiwoo was already in the car tying to get Jungeun's attention.

"Yah! Jungeun! Kim Jungeun! Jungeun-ah!"

"Huh?"

"Yah, you good? You were spacing out for a bit." Jiwoo looked at her with worry.

"I- I'm- I'm fine. Ju- just- th- thinking about the championship, and you know my arm." Jungeun looked at Jiwoo with a sad smile.

Jiwoo noticed the sad smile and hugged her, she was reassuring her that everything will be fine.

Jungeun melted in the hug, she felt the worry go away as the weight on her shoulders lessened. She didn't care if her arm hurt a bit as they hugged, she needed this.

The gold medals were her one of the things that made her smile from a bad day. Mostly they counted as her reputation, her reputation at school was the gold medalist swimmer Kim Jungeun after all.

The two hugged for a few minutes more. Jiwoo wanted to make sure that Jungeun was not alone and she will get through the bad injury.

"You good now Jungeun? Tell me when you ready to tell me, ok?" Jungeun responded with a nod.

"How was your thing after school?" She asked to get off the topic.

"Oh, just some things changed and news that will happen in the future and stuff." Jiwoo sighed leaning back with her head on her hands.

"You don't look happy about it." Jungeun said with worry.

"I'm fine. Really!" Jiwoo replied with a smile to assure her she was fine.

"You can tell me Jiwoo, I'm your best friend."

"Fine."

Heejin POV: (possible violence)

The girl was resting on her bed after hanging with mostly Hyunjin and Haseul at the cafe. She smiled, dreaming of her future. She had everything planned out.

It's been 2 hours since the two just saw each other and Heejin missed her already. Before she even got into her room, her dad told her about an arranged marriage. She was gonna decline it no matter what.

Her dad didn't even know Heejin was dating Hyunjin anyway. Now she had to get married to some other person, who was probably a spoiled brat.

She thought of how she was gonna tell the news to Hyunjin. She loved the girl so much, she would do anything, even run away from being the new ceo of the company her dad owned.

Soyeon could've taken the job of ceo, as the oldest, but she refused and focused on her producing career.

Somi was another option but, Heejin didn't want Somi to be ceo at a young age. Somi also had planned what her career was.

Heejin on the other hand didn't know what she wanted to do. She had only gone as far as to only plan and focus on her future with Hyunjin, so she took the job.