18- More to discover

No one's POV:

"Is everything going according to plan?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, we can't have mistakes this time. We lost a lot of men and opportunities last time."

"Don't worry, they won't suspect a thing."

"Don't get too enthusiastic now, son. You don't know what we are up against."

"I know father, that's why I've been watching them, closely. I've learned a lot."

"You better be. I've been seeing you hang out with that one boy, son of the Choi's?"

"He's been following me around, father. I try to get away from him, he won't budge. Yes, he's Choi Beomgyu, twins with Choi Yerim."

"Choi Yerim?"

"Yes father, she seems to be close to the Im's daughter, Yeojin. I've seen them hang out a lot."

"Keep watching those two. That Yerim can be used as a weakness for that daughter of the Im's. I'll send your brother to watch the Wongs. Find more information about Jo's and Chou's, they look like they are being included as well."

"Yes, father."

"Be on your way. Your brother will join your school on Monday. Make me proud."

"Don't worry, I will father...."

No one's POV:

"Miss!"

"What is it? Spit it out!"

"One of the spies you sent to one of the BBC's hideout, she came back with a lot of injuries. She won't be able to survive so speak to her quickly!"

"Thank you, where is she?"

"The medical room Miss."

"Oh, hey Mom, where are you running to?"

"I can't talk now baby, go get ready for school, I have to go check on one of our spies!"

"Wait.... Uh ok.." The girl sighed.

She walked to her room to get her bag and her tie. Her phone dinged. She went over to her text messages, reading what it said.

Seul ❤️: Babe I'm here! Waiting for you outside! I miss you! ❤️🥺

Kahei smiled, she texted back saying she'll be out. She quickly put her backpack on her shoulders, leaving her tie undone and ran out the door of her room to the front door.

Before she left, she asked one of the maids to tell her the details of the dying spy when she gets back from school.

She went out the door and saw Haseul standing at the gate waiting for her, Haseul shyly leaned on the gate, moving her foot nervously.

"Babe!" Kahei yelled, running towards her.

Haseul looked up, smiling right when she saw Kahei.

Kahei opened the gate, quickly embracing Haseul. "I missed you too. Sorry I was busy this weekend." Kahei apologized, intwining their hands.

"It's ok, you will walk me to school instead of driving for your punishment." Haseul smiled.

"Shall we go then?" Kahei asked her, already walking, dragging Haseul along.

"Your already walking! I want my morning kiss." Haseul pouted her lips, waiting.

Kahei quickly gave her a peck and swung their intwined hands as they walked.