26- Pain? Love?

Hyeju's POV:

Again, that bitch is bothering my Chaewon. Why does he have to flirt with her? He should know she's taken! Obviously he still likes MY CHAEWON! The past is past, why can't he just leave her alone.

If I get up out of my seat now, I will get in big trouble with Mrs Park, and earn a detention. Class is almost over in 10 minutes, I think I can wait that long.

Why did Mrs Park have to have her own daughter sit next to her ex?! She could've had me! Her daughter in law to sit to her daughter! Honestly, I don't get most of the teachers here.

"Excuse me! Lee Hansol?" I heard Mrs Park shout from the front of the classroom, glaring right at the bitch.

"Yes?" He rolled his eyes at her.

"What did I say about talking? Detention! Now!" She yells at him, pointing to the door.

You know what, Mrs Park just became my fav teacher, she is my mother in law after all.

Hansol let out a scoff before taking his things and taking his ass out of the classroom.

He glared at me before setting a foot out of the classroom with Jihy- I mean Mom- no sorry- with Mrs Park following right behind him.

"I will be back students, I just need to take Hansol to the detention room. Be back in a bit!" Mrs Park skipped out of the classroom.

This was my chance to get out of my seat and make my way to Chaewon!

I quickly made my way towards her direction, surprising her with a hug around her neck. She gasp with a smile as she pulled me to sit in the seat that the bitch no longer occupied.

"Did you miss me that much?" She asked me with her crunchy voice.

I nodded.

Shit! I'm so soft when it's her!

"I know you were jealous, I could feel your eagle eyes burning holes through Hansol." She chuckled, making me smile.

"Never speak of that shitty name." I pecked her lips.

"That's fine, I always try to not puke when I say the name." She pecked my lips.

"You better go back to your seat, before Mom comes back." She smiled.

I pouted in disappointment, earning a pinch on my cheek. "Your so cute when you pout like that, Hye, baby~" Chaewon cooed at me.

I pouted even more to make her satisfied.

She screamed a bit too loud in excitement, earning a few looks from others, who also were out of their seats.

I chuckled, "I'm gonna miss you when I go back."

"Me too, but at least I'll be earning loving stares from you instead of glares." She pouted, with a smile.

I ruffled her hair before making my way back to my seat.

"Guys! Mrs Park is coming back! Quick! To your seats!" Yena shouted at us, as she jumped away from the door to head to her seat.

Sadly, she tripped on her own foot as she tried to dodge Hyewon's cake so she couldn't crush it. She fell flat on her face making contact with the floor with a thud, and at that exact time, Mrs Park entered dramatically with a pose.

"Aha! I knew it! I knew you guys would run your little asses to your seat as soon as I came!" She pointed at every one of us, with a smile.

Yena started crawling on the ground to her seat in front me.