Chapter 21

Next day Morning,(Monday)

Ansh joined as a Consultant in a hospital for the time being, construction of his hospital is in progress.

Sara bid bye to their in laws, informing them that she will directly go to her parents home from office.

Its been four days since sara came to her home. but she doesnt feel that big relief and happiness, she used to get every time when she come home from hostel.

She couldnt sleep peacefully in her room which she considered as heaven once. She miss her husband more, his intimidating stares,his kisses and his care. Nt to mention their intimacy, she is desperate for him. She is frustrated that she became a bad girl with dirty thoughts. Her thoughts are filled only about Ansh, even if she tries to distract herself all goes in vain. 'Just this night, i will see him tomorrow' with this she fell asleep.

Friday Morning, Around 9 AM

Sahasra's home was packed with relatives, her parents, sister are running around inviting guests and cross checking the arrangements.

After few minutes, Sara and Ansh sat down on the mat, while the elderly ladies were adding soo many different pendants in different shapes into the yellow thread and connected it to the gold chain, and asked Ansh to put that to sara.

After 3 months, once again Ansh tied the Nuptial to Sara, it felt different than previous one making both of them smile but this time a genuine one. Sara's heart fluttered when he filled her partition with sindhoor.

After the function, food was served and the relatives started to leave one by one after blessing the couple. Its around 12.30 but Sara and Ansh nvr got any alone time, they just steal glances at each other occassionally like teen age lovers.

"Sara you know na this sunday Durga Aunty son's marriage is there, we have to travel to Delhi. We will come back on tuesday only so u both reach home before dusk and take care of yourselves ok" Lakshmi told to her Daughter-in-law.

Janaki "Lakshmi let them both stay here till u and Anna come back, Ansh nvr had time to spend here before"

Lakshmi "Janaki u know right after this ritual Sara should come to our home. They can come back here tomorrow and stay here for few days. Now we will take our leave as we have to start the journey around 2 pm"

Janaki "Sure, Thanks for letting my Son-in-law stay with us, Take care"

Ansh's parents left for Delhi.

After spending the rest of the day in Sara's place. They both reached their home in the evening. As soon as they entered, Ansh bolted the main door and kissed her lips like a hungry lion.

Ansh tried to remove her clothes, but sara stopped him by holding his hand, "Mama not here, lets... lets go to our room" Sara stuttered not facing Ansh, for the very first time, Sara responded to his romantic initiation verbally.

Ansh raised her face by holding her chin and pecked her lips. "Sure wifey" Ansh said with a smirk.

Ansh "Do u want me to carry you to our room"

Sara laughed out loud and said "Dont worry! I wont experiment such things"

They both reached their room, and freshened up, Sara was grooming herself sitting on the Ottoman in front of dressing table  taking glances at her husband who was on a call. The burning desire to have each other was increasing every passing second.

Ansh disconnected the call asap, and sat on the bed. He motioned Sara to come and sit beside him. Sara obediently followed for which she was awarded by a breath taking kiss.

Ansh cleared his route by discarding the materials that hindered his way.
Both Sara and Ansh was completely doped by the lust, wasnt ready to stop it and behaved like a horny teenagers, due to this 5 long days of sex deprivation. They continued still they black out due to exhaustion.

At midnight Sara's stomach grumbled, making her wide awake as the sweet aroma hit her nostrils. The sight infront of her made her stomach flip.

Ansh was standing in just shorts,his hair messed up with a bowl full of pasta in his hands.

"Enough of gawking at me, u have ur whole life to do that" Ansh said placing the food bowl on the bed side table and settled beside Sara.

Sara "I m nt drooling"

Ansh "I didnt said u are drooling"

Sara "I meant the food"

"Is it?! Lets have some food, later we can debate about this on bed, what say" Ansh asked suggestively rising his single brow.

Sara gulped the food, nt knowing what to reply.

They both finished the mid-night dinner. Ansh went downstairs to keep the vessel while Sara went to rest room.

After having food, sleep was long gone for both, Sara cuddled Ansh and with the 'You know what' she started to tell him about everything and nothing, she knows.

Humming to Sara's unending talks Ansh fall asleep, eventually letting Sara to shut her mouth and sleep.

I started to right this story, coz it was in my mind for a long time, it was just a rough story line but now i develop it after thinking a lot.

I didnt expected people to read, but as the story is progressing.

It would be great if u share ur feedback. Whether u really like this story or read it just to kill your time.