Chapter 1

Month of June

"Sara its already 8, if u didnt get out of your bed within 5 minutes, i dont know what i will do" Janaki shouted from the Kitchen that reached the street.

"Dont try to cheat me maa,its not even 7'O clock " Sara yelled back still laying on her bed with closed eyes.

"Why are you wasting your energy Janaki, you know right she wont wake up until she hears her zodiac sign in the daily horoscope of sun tv, also she just came back from hostel last night she must be tired of traveling let her sleep", said Purushothaman reading the newspaper.

"Wow very nice justification, say this to her future in laws too, they will praise you" Janaki retorted handling Purushothaman his tea before settling beside him.

Ponu na kaalaila ezhundhu kulichu vaasala kolam potu latchanama irkanum,pakathu vetu deepika iruka ivala vida chinna ponu evlo azhaga kolam podra ivalum irkalae ulagamae azhinjalum 7 mani ku muna ezha mata ( A girl should wake up early in the morning, see that neighbour girl Deepika, she is younger than our Sara yet she raise early and draw beautifully rangoli daily, look at your daughter she wont even wake up before 7'O clock even if the world turns upside down), Janaki complained.

"Well, you forgot to tell Appa how many boy friends Deepika changed in this young age, say that too maa " said Sara while increasing the volume of the TV as the next zodiac sign is hers, which earned a chuckle from Purushothaman.

Janaki glared at her husband and said nala siringa Ungaluku ena pona epdi valathu irkanu ena dana kepanga( Laugh! People are going to question only me right for raising the daughter as a lazy girl).

"Janaki she is not lazy, she studied hard, cleared the exams and working hard she is a well educated financially independent girl, with good morals.. Look girls are not meant for doing only house hold chores" Purushothaman supported his daughter.

"Wohoo why are you trying to frame me as a typical women Mister. Even i dont want girls to be locked in kitchen. Look at her once, its 7 30 she didnt even washed her face, She is not a 3 yr old kid, 24 yrs old soon going to get married. How will she handle her family, if she is this much irresponsible, we are her parents so we can adjust, no in laws will appreciate being like this" Janaki's voice resonated her worry about her daughter's life after marriage.

"Then i will find her such In-laws who could tolerate the messy nature of my daughter" Purushothaman said merrily.

"Dumm" both Purushothaman and Janaki turned their attention towards the direction from where the sound came, there stood Sara with horrified look on her face, nt coz of breaking the remote but due to her Father's talk about marriage, She knew her mother is like this, but her father she didnt expected this coming at all.

"Appa I came here to celebrate ur Marriage Anniversary nt to fix mine", Sara fumed in anger.

"Sara its nt that i m going to get u married tomorrow, but yes I m going to look for a groom, i already consulted the priest with your horoscope, be prepared for getting married" with that Purushothaman left the hall.

Sara didnt retort as she knew her Father will be always right. If he wanted her to get married she will, after all he is her super man.

Soon her Sister Keerthi came home with her toddler (Vihaan) and husband Karthik as it is their parents 30th wedding Anniversary. Varun couldnt attend as he is in Australia. In the evening all other close relatives came to celebrate the Anniversary , just like that the weekend came to an end, and now Sara have to leave for Chennai.

"Why the hell should i leave  I cant sleep with out you i will miss you soo much" she kissed her pillow while laying on her bed. Her room is the most favourite place for Sara in the whole world, she feel too safe and secure there. Her room is not too luxurious but cozy with a study table, medium size bed, glass window in front of the bed which will let the natural light to illuminate her room.

Just few more months her training will be completed and she will be posted in her district itself which means she will no longer stay at hostel in chennai.

"God please make this few months to run quickly" Sara prayed and left her room, and started her journey to Chennai.