Chapter 10

November 13, Engagement day.

Though Sriyansh parents suggested a simple engagement, as the marriage is going to happen in just 20 days Purushothaman didnt agree to it.

He wanted his daughter's engagement to happen in grand way and it is happening the way he wanted.

Sahasra was doing Ganapathi pooja, when groom side arrived at the venue. After sometime both Sara and Ansh did pooja together, marriage invitation was written, read and signed by the elders of both the families, after that both exchanged rings (Though the family didnt liked bringing western culture in, they agreed to wish of their children).

After the engagement ceremony, the photo shoot was planned as both bride and groom are super busy people they dont have time for Pre - Wedding shoot (also Sara's family wont agree for outdoor shoot)

The photographer told them to give different pose and they obliged, no shyness nothing just a plain feeling with fake smile..also the hall was almost empty so they didnt had viewers which would make them feel awkward... After sometime Ansh was asked to keep his hands on Sara's waist, he did and Sara hissed, he looked down at her and asked what happened, she glared at him and he understood what it is... Soon the photoshoot came to an end.

When Sriyansh family was about to retire from the venue, it started to rain cats and dogs...thats what happen in November right. Thank god it didnt rain till the engagement end.

The rain is too heavy with strong thunderstorms, it is absolutely impossible and unsafe to travel in this rain. As the photoshoot took long time everyone went home, its just Ansh and Sara families. So they decided to stay at the hall itself for tonight.

Everyone settled in the guest rooms at second floor. But Bride and groom rooms are in the ground floor. Sara's sister keerthi stayed with her. While both girls were busy removing makeup and jewelleries, keerthi got a call from her husband that vihaan has woken up and crying so she went to the room where her husband was.

Sara resumed her work and was successful in undoing her hair. When she was about to change her Saree, the door opened and there entered Ansh.

Before she could shout, Ansh stated "Dont shout and create a scene"

"Why did u come here now" sara whisper yelled.

Ansh advanced towards Sara ignoring her query, he lowered her Saree from waist.

Sara swatted his hands "WTH, are you trying do?" She asked angrily.

"Stand still for 5 minites with your mouth shut, I m nt going to eat u alive" Ansh said while squatting, he examined her now bare waist, she hissed and closed her eyes. Small area over her waist was turned black(his finger prints), due to Ansh's grip.

Soon Sara felt something cold and opened her eyes to see what it is.. Ansh was applying ointment on the bruise. Sara's heart was beating wildly due to his touch and proximity. But Ansh seems unaffected he was in his doctor's mode, he is treating a wound (flesh)

"Twice a day for three days" Ansh said while placing the ointment on the table and disappeared from the room.

Sara's MV

What the hell just happened, he came applied medicine and went off... Such a jerk didnt even apologise to me... but wait he did treated me that means did he felt guilty... May be..

While Sara was busy thinking, Keerthi came in and chided her for nt sleeping yet... To avoid keerthi's lecture about sleeping late will affect health, Sara fell on the bed with closed eyes but sleep was no way near, she was thinking about Sriyansh's confusing behaviour, she doesnt knew when she fell into deep slumber....