Know The leads

Dont flaunt my story in your reading list if you cant vote, you will be blocked.

As per few readers request i republished this work.

I have an honest query dont you people feel guilty for adding the story in your fav reading list without voting on single chapter. Giving stress to other people is making your ego boost wow👏.

---------

Sriyansh Srinivasan

A 28 yr old Doctor, currently doing his post graduation(3rd yr) in Mussoorie..A bright studious guy, single child, obviously apple of his parents eyes. He gets everything he lay his hands on which made him more stubborn, arrogant man.

In simple, a man spoiled with too much of pampering.

Apperance: A 6 feet tall neither too muscular nor skinny, wheatish brown color, sharp eyes and in particular spr good hair that will make even the girls jealous(probably his mother genes)

Sahasra Purushothaman

A 25 yr old,Engineer turned Banker ,currently posted in Chennai. A short tempor angry bird, too straight forward,mischievous little brat of their family with one elder sister and elder brother, tough and bold by outside but too sensitive to her people

A softie veiled with i dont care mask.

Apperance: A 5.1 dark Brown chubby girl with shinny long black hair that reach below her hips, big doe shaped eyes with long lashes, full lips with sharp nose.

Srinivasan- Lakshmi

Sriyansh 's Parents, belong to different caste their families were opposite to their relationship,so they got married soon after their college and struggled a lot initially as they didnt get support from either families. But with the support of his wife Lakshmi, Srinivasan become a government official. After that they welcomed their symbol of love thats our Hero Sriyansh.

Janaki - Purushothaman

Parents of Sahasra, Purushothaman is  also a Bank Manager as he is the super man of Sahasra she followed his footprints, studied hard and cleared the exams and now working in a reputed bank. Keerthi and Varun are the other two children of the couple.

Enough of my long description now get ready to dive into the story.

.
.
.

If you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all...

Its my first story there might be logical error, bad plot anything and everything. Its ok if you dont like it but negative comments will not be entertained.❌

Amma- Mother; Appa - Father ; Paati - Grandma ; Athai - Mother in law ; Mama - There are many relatives we call mama, one such is Father-in-law.