Chapter 23

Sara and Ansh reached Sara's home in the evening, reasoned their late arrival with a lie that Ansh got an important work call from the hospital, he was busy all day.

Ansh very well bonded with Sara's parents. Though they were nt strangers yet a distant relative to in-laws took some time for all to adjust.

The family enjoyed the mouth watering dinner prepared by Janaki, after chit chatting for a while everyone retired to their room.

"Pch..This bed is soo small" Ansh complained. He was pissed by sara's stubbornness of staying in her room though her parents suggested to stay in the master bed room adjacent to hers. Ansh couldnt jump into the situation and tell sara to accept the offer of staying in her brother's room, who has been settled in Australia.

Sara"Excuse me! This is a double bed only, two people can easily accommodate"

Ansh "U know right, i couldnt sleep properly here even last time"

"Get used to it, even i wasnt used to ur home's atmosphere and ur room, that was totally new i adapted myself right? So you should also get accustomed to my family and home, beside its just matter of few days. While i have to stay in ur home for my whole life changing my life style" Sara said casually yet determined before moving into the washroom.

Ansh was resting on the bed with a grumpy face, his one hand behind his head. He heard the restroom door clicking sound, there came Sara in a pastel colour single piece short maxi hugging her like a second skin, her hair left open with zero makeup and jewels, with just her nuptial.

Indeed Sara looked smoking hot as the pastel colur complemented her dark complexion.

Ansh maintained his cold attitude and stared at her blankly.

Though disappointed for not getting the reaction what she expected. Sara didnt react, she made her hair into a bun and lied on the bed.

After few minutes of silence, Ansh "why this dress, all of a sudden"

Sara " Just like that, i bought this to wear in summer bt weared one or two times only. As it is little hot today i wore it"

Ansh hummed in response.

Sara "Aint i looking good in this?"

Ansh tilted his head towards her, and looked at her.

"Hmm... I mean, Dont you like it? " Sara questioned Ansh again reluctantly.

Receiving no response, sara gave up mentally scolding herself for thinking he will get flattered for her revealing dress.

"I will tell how you look, if u tell me the truth behind wearing this" Ansh gave a statement in a chirpy tone.

"Well! yes, this is my first time wearing this and i wore this to see ur reaction. Happy now" Sara bubbled in anger.

Ansh "You look beautiful in this"

Sara's anger didnt subside coz she expected him to address her hot not this.

Ansh pulled her into his arm pasting her back over him. "But you look hot and sexy in Saree, making my hands itch to pinch ur waist that peeks out and to reveal those treasures hide behind the saree.

Your busty boobs, begging to release them from ur tight blouse, makes my head spin, and ur skirt order my inner demon to through them away and bury myself in you"

Ansh took Sara's hand and placed over his hard member. "When you wear Saree, this little monster become instantly hard, though u will be covered from top to toe, it gives me hard time to govern myself.

U look good in this dress ofcourse smoking hot, but i love to free ur assets from the fabrics." Ansh finished with a hard squeeze on Sara's breast.

Sara was so turned on by all the things he said "why you speak so explicitly" she asked Ansh in a shaky voice.

"Because i say what i do, i want to be so explicit with you, hence i talk explicitly" Ansh said nuzzling his face into her neck.

He attempted to take that small piece from Sara's body, she stopped him and stood up from the bed.

Ansh "What.. " Sara hushed him by placing her finger over his lips. Sara "One minute, i will switch off the lights"

Ansh rolled his eyes coz she nvr let him to do that with lights on. Once Sara switched off the light, few sensor based LED candels placed all over the room illuminated.

"When did u did all this, i must have understood with ur dress, why all these" Ansh enquired.

"As its our first time in my room, u know" Sara told controlling her racing heart beat and blush, she lied beside him.

"Looks like a plan" Ansh smirked.

"So we are going to continue our interrogation whole night?" Sara asked little impatiently.

"If u want we can continue" Ansh said laughing.

Irritated Sara tried to move away.

Ansh pulled her to his chest, with a hand banded over her waist. "Dont u dare to move away from me Ammu, u will nt be able to withstand what i will give you"

Sara's toes curled, when he slid the material from her shoulder.

"I didnt even started Ammu, dont be this sensitive i will not stop even if you beg to. I want soo much tonight" Ansh said caressing her jaw with his nose.

"I will nvr stop you mama. I m completely yours" Sara said leaning over his shoulders.

"Indeed you are" Ansh affirmed before entering her in one go. Letting the way for many such strong long deep thrust filling the insatiable desire of the couple.