Chapter 3

After 3 months (September)

@ Sahasra house.

It's a spl day, because its one of those days in a year, Sara raises before sun, sacrificing her beauty sleep as its her favourite Vinayagar Chaturthi.

She was the one to select and bring Ganapathi to house, Since childhood.

Its already 7, so she hurriedly dressed in a traditional anarkali and took few strands of her hair and clutched it with clip, letting water drip from her waist length hair.

Paa i m ready come fast she started to move out of the house.

"Wait" Janaki yelled and walked towards Sara and tied the edge of her hair as it is considered to be inauspicious to be in loose hair and said "Dont take too much time, come back soon"

Purushothaman came out, and both Sara and her dad hopped in a bike and went to the market, the market was too crowd filled with roadside vendors selling flowers, fruits, Vinayagar and all other necessary pooja items.

While selecting Ganapathi idol, Sara bumped into someone and she immediately apologised, "Its k ma" the opponent told and looked at her. "You Sahasra right, how are you, what are you doing"

"Hai Aunty, I m good and working in a bank aunty".

"The whole market is filled with coloured Ganapathi, looks like i have to buy only those this yr also" Lakshmi murmured looking at the idols.

Sara"Wow Aunty you too like only handmade clay Ganapathi, i too like only ordinary simple clay Ganapathi, no matter how much world change, none can beat the cuteness of our clay Vibayagar, isnt it, dont worry i have choosen two Clay Ganapathi's already here you take one, if you like it"

Lakshmi was surprised seeing the idol, its exactly what she is looking for past 3 yrs, she used to get this type of Ganapathi's early but with time people started to prefer coloured POP Ganapathi. Soo the availability of clay idol is decreased.. Despite her search she couldnt get clay idol but this year, she finally got it with the help of Sara.

"I like it so much Sara, I was looking for this kind of Ganapathi only. Since you selected it, you should be the one to place the Ganapthi" Lakshmi said enthusiastically.

Sara "Sure Aunty", kept the Ganapathi on Laksmi's tray with full of happiness.

Lakshmi gladly accepted the Ganapathi Sara gave her.

Soon Purushothaman came there, "Lakshmi how are you ma, its been a long time i saw you where is Seenu"

"Nala irkan Anna, ama ore oorla irkomnu dan peru ana pathuka kooda mudila, idho vararu parunga unga friend" (I m good Anna, we stay in the same city yet we dont meet often, you asked for your friend and he is coming) Lakshmi showed the direction of her husband who is approaching her.

Srinivasan" Purushothaman epdi da irka, un ponu dana nala valanduta da adayalamae terila"( how are you, this is your daughter right, she has grown up now i cant even identify her).

Purushothaman "Their growth only show us that we are getting old, just like that yrs passed away, and what about Ansh how many years more"

Srinivasan "Few more months he will complete pg and will be home"

"Thats great, lets get going, come home if u get time seenu" with that Purushothaman and Sara retired from there. Also Laksmi and Srinivasan.

@ Sriyansh house.

"Maa, Finally and the idol is more beautiful but how did you got it, did u slept in the market itself last night to get your rare clay idol" Ansh asked his mother laughing.

Lakshmi "Nope, Ganapathi himself sent me his idol with the help of a girl, to be precise 'Beautiful Ganapathi selected by beautiful girl'!!"

"Girl?" Ansh questioned.

Lakshmi "Yes, it is Sara's selection, you know she is just like me, and I like her Ansh, will be happy to get her as my daughter-in-law"

Ansh "Maa...pls stop it, first there is no one like you, and second dont you think you over react... For this purpose only i tell you not to watch TV serials "

"Vinayagar select panalam marumaga akiduvangalam (Just coz she selected god idol she will become a DIL) " Ansh murmued with irritation.

"I heard you, and its nt just with the idol selection, she is very nice girl, whatever i say you are going to taunt, bye" Lakshmi cut the call.. She was face timing with Ansh, as his exams are fast approaching he didnt came and its nt the first time, he miss out the festivals, he come home rarely..