𝐺𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑦

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

"Woah woah woah... wait a minute..." the little boy, Taichi, interrupted his mother. "He's a demon? He was this whole time?!"

"Yep." Their mother stated while adding a pop on the last letter. Taichi and Kiko sat with shock-stricken eyes. As if Santa Claus had openly come to their doorstep and had a full bag of presents for them both.

"And they had horses and everything." Taichi gawked and stared into space. He imagined himself riding one of the fearsome beasts and charging in to save the kingdom. How powerful the princess must've felt.

"Mommy, can we get a horse someday?" The little boy asked excitedly. Standing up and hands against his hips. A smirk on the boy's face. "I wanna be able to ride like the princess! In armor and a katana!"

"Woah honey, first of all, you're too young for the big horses. But you could ride a pony."

"A pony?" The boy stomped his foot on the floor. "But that's so boring!"

"For the record, Taichi, I think ponies are awesome!" Kiko interrupted.

"So, you'd rather ride a pony into battle, than a large horse?!" He gasped as if she had just been caught red handed for stealing the last taiyaki.

"I didn't say that."

"But you just did!"

"Yeah, 'cause I like ponies!"

"Hey! No fighting. I still have a story to finish you crazy hooligans." Their mother intervened. They stopped from their yelling debate and bowed their heads, apologizing to their mother. They sat back onto the floor since Kiko also jumped up to stand in front of him.

"So—how are they gonna get the demon now? Especially since the other one isn't a demon anymore." Kiko asked.

"Anyways—"

Tanjiro and the others looked over just as you had warned them of him being a demon. This man, was actually a demon?

"Ah... I've hard about your little crew. What you all do for a living." Kazuji kept his smirk, looking up and down at the men and members of the demon slayer corps and what was left of them. "I've heard about demon slayers. They were considered to be a force to be reckoned with back years and years ago. Now? You're reduced to... this."

He gestured to all of them. Inosuke scrunched his nose upwards, not even believing what he was pulling.

"Huh? You've got some nerve buddy! Where'd that come from? You're ass?"