𝐴𝑑𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

You fluttered yours eyes open and found them looking at a beautifully carved ceiling with intricate designs all over. You blinked for a moment, trying to register where exactly you were. For a moment you were confused, but last nights memories flooded through your head.

I'm home.

You sat yourself up and rubbed your eyes. You stretched slightly and exhaled a large yawn. Popping your back directly afterwards.

You removed the blankets from over your legs and moved them to go and touch the cold marble floor. It shocked your for a moment but you quickly adjusted to the floor's temperature. Your white nightgown falling down just above your ankles. You rubbed your eyes once again and walked lazily on over to the large windows to open them up.

Once opened, a huge gush of warm air flew past your body and into your room. The curtains doing a dance and quickly settled back down. The sun was just over the tree line of the forest. Indicating a new day. A couple small clouds rolled by. Two of them next to each other as if racing to be first.

A knock came to the door and you turned around to look at it.

"Come in!" You said while going over to open the other ones. The door opened and in came Cho with a simple kimono on. A deep royal blue color with silver flowers that decorated the ends of the sleeves. Her blonde hair laid down over her shoulders and just over her breasts. Pale blue eyes like the sky gleaming brightly.

You looked at her in awe. "Cho you look so pretty!"

She blushed. "T-Thank you, Y/n."

She looked at you for a moment.

"Oh my! It's a new day and you need to get dressed! Would you like me to help you?"

"Only if you want to."

"I'll always help my future queen."

You smiled warmly and nodded your head.

"Oh you look so pretty!"