𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

"Taro." A voice echoed in the library. F/n trudged forward; earning a surprised glance from the man who turned a page in his own leather covered book.

"Ah! My King, great to see you!" Taro grinned enthusiastically. He closed his book and adjusted his kimono to look presentable.

"How can I be of service to you?"

F/n crossed his arms. "Do you have any books of creatures?"

"What kind?"

"I don't know, anything that might not be normal?" F/n stated, unsure of what to ask about. He had to figure out just what could've attacked that girl. What could attack someone in such a gruesome, ruthless way? All of the theories he had in mind didn't match up at all, the wounds were... unnatural.

"Hmmm." Taro raised a brow slightly at the question. "I think I have what you're looking for."

Taro waved for F/n to follow him. Walking over to the same spot where Taro had first helped you with the same thing.

"Here's what I have:" he started as he moved his finger along each book. "The Chronicles of Japan', 'Our Ancient Times' there's four volumes, 'Japanese Deities', 'The Oni'—"

"What's 'The Oni'?" He asked.

Taro slightly felt his mind to back to you. His curiosity grew more and more on that particular one.

"It's about the mythical creatures called 'Oni'; demons." He mentioned. While grabbing the book from the slightly dusty shelf, remembering he would have to dust again, he turned to look at F/n with a curious look. "Y/n was in here too, looking for the same thing."

F/n widened his eyes hearing his daughter's name; wondering why in hell she would be looking for a book like this.

"What do you mean she was looking for the same thing?" He questioned again, making sure that he heard him correctly.

"Why yes. She came in just like you and was interested in what you were looking for too." He explained.

F/n shook his head from his thoughts and nodded to Taro. "Thank you."

"Of course, your Majesty." Taro bowed down to your father and took his leave back to his desk.

F/n huffed and went to sit and begin to read the book. Finger moving the page of the authors name over to the other side. The opening paragraph read: