𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

"KANAO! AOI! ZENITSU! ANYONE!" Nezuko hollered across the garden of the Butterfly estate. "WE NEED HELP!"

Upon hearing those familiar screams, a golden haired warrior heard the commotion. Realizing just who it was, he wasted no time in sprinting at the door and opening it wide, he couldn't believe it.

"Nezuko! You're back!" He yelled in relief, but then his eyes caught a glimpse of that mop of burgundy that he hadn't seen in so long.

There was his best friend, Tanjiro Kamado, standing in the flesh and blood. His hair was definitely longer since it'd been three years since last they saw him. He was carrying someone in his arms bridal style, a woman, relatively younger. Locks of (h/c) that were messy all over.

But he stared in shock as he noticed your blood stained kimono, Tanjiro's own uniform stained in blood. Your blood.

"Zenitsu, we need Aoi and Kanao. Are they here?" She asked hurriedly.

"Yes, Kanao got back from a mission about four days ago."

"Good. We need to help her. She's important."

"Who is she—?"

"Not now!" Nezuko reacted quickly, pulling Zenitsu along with her. "I'll explain everything when she's settled."

"AOI-SAN! KANAO-SAN!" The younger Kamado sibling shouted down the hall, turning the corner and finding herself in the hospital wing of the estate. A couple pictures of the other demon slayers and Hashiras before their deaths three years ago.

A flash of ebony hair floated around on the other side. Her orbs staring at the scene.

She gasped and got up quickly. "N-Nezuko!"

She almost fell back and had a heart attack when she saw Tanjiro carrying you in his arms. After all these years, why did he come back now? But she was happy otherwise knowing that he was safe.

That's when her violet orbs landed on your form. You were much paler than normal, your face looked sickly.

She didn't bother asking, all that she knew was that you were hurt, and you needed help. There'd be time for questions later.

"AOI-SAN!" Kanao called out. About a minute later did Aoi show up with a boar man behind her. Although his mask not on his head.

She looked rather startled and her sapphire eyes traveling the room to find a familiar face in the room. Inosuke was just as shocked.