𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝐴𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑠

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

"When I'm queen, I'm going to make you, and you both my ladies, and we can rule together! We will be the best in this entire world!"

"Yeah!"

"I'll buy you all of the gowns you could ever want, Cho!"

"And I'll buy all the jewelry!" Maiko added in. "I promise to get you some pretty pearls!"

"R-Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Of course! We would do anything for each other! Best friends will stick together!"

"Yeah!"

~~~~~

"I'm sorry... I—I don't normally act like this."

"It's okay, Tanjiro. Everyone gets upset about things. Humans aren't perfect."

"B-But I'm not... human."

"You're more human than most people back home."

~~~~~

"Father please no. I beg of you!"

"Don't beg. Future queens don't beg. It's a sign of weakness."

"You're my father! Believe me that it's not her! Cho would never do something like that!"

~~~~~

"Y/n... please... forgive me. I realize what I've done. Let me make it up to you, please."

"You want me to give you a chance? Even though Cho never got one."

~~~~~

"If you kill him, then you have to kill me too."

"Daughter, I told you to stay back in palace. Stand back."

"I won't! Father... I love him."

You could feel your head becoming lighter and lighter as if it were spinning all around and floating God knows where. But you knew there was light beyond, you just had to have the courage to open your eyes back up.