Scared

Kunikidas pov

I'm scared of horror movies. That's not a something surprising and everyone at the agency knew this but they still tried to invite me for horror movie marathons which I would decline every time. Yet now that I am dating one of the agency members who love horror movies it is a bit harder to decline.

"Pleaseeee kuni pleaseee I promise it's not even a scary one it's more funny then scary"? Dazai begged me holding both of my hands in his.

"Which movie franchise is it"? I asked.

"Scream. It's like one of the dumbest yet most popular movie franchises out there". Dazai smiled and pulled me over to his computer. "Here's a trailer to one of the older ones". He pulled it up and I got to watch the man in the ghost mask chase a random girl around with a knife and tripping over every chair in its general vicinity.

"Ok it doesn't look that bad i guess". I mumbled.

"Kunikida said yes"! Dazai yells and the whole agency cheers.

"Wait I never"-

"Ok we'll meet up at my house tonight. Make sure to bring blankets and stuff". Yasano said leaving the office to probably get her dorm set up for everyone in the agency.

"But I-"

"I'm going to buy snacks with ranpo"! Atsushi spoke up and kayoka and kenji decided to join them in hopes to get some stuff that ranpo won't eat all of.

"Dazai seriously I do"-

Dazai rested his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes with a serious expression. "Kunikida I'll be there the whole time. And I was the one who suggested this specific movie because it's so fake looking there's no way it's scary".

I sighed and nodded making dazai smile and move his hands so his arms draped over my shoulders instead. " I promise it will be a lot of fun and if you really get to scared and can't stay that will be ok. I just want you to try. Can you do that for me"?

I looked down at my shoes and nodded. Dazai cupped my cheek with one of his hands and moved it so I was looking at him again before kissing me gently. "Thank you kunikida. I love you so much".

"I love you too". I smiled and moved away from him but intertwining our fingers then leaving the agency to get ready for the movie night .

We showed up to yasanos with blankets In hand and a bag of chips since dazai knew we wouldn't get much if we relied on ranpo to get our snacks.

Yasano had two couch's and one chair  in her dorm. She took one couch with Naomi while tanzaki took the chair and dazai and I took the other couch while ranpo, atsushi, koyoka, and kenji all sat on a pile of blankets on the floor.

"Ok you guys ready"? Yasano asked as she switched on the first scream movie. We all nodded and she pressed play.

The beginning started with a blonde woman talking to a mysterious person in the phone. True it wasn't scary but the fact that I knew something bad would happen made me feel nervous.

"Oh my gosh why the hell is she still talking to him. Like he's creepy as hell is just hang up already". I heard dazai whisper to me making me smile gently at him.

Then the killer got in the house.

I flinched when he grabbed her and tried to cut her throat open but I heard dazai laughing. "Omg why he run like that"!

I looked at the screen and saw the killer trip over the couch making me chuckle as well.

"Oop girl he just broke your window. I don't know about you but I'd be pissed. Do you know how much those things cost to be repaired".

Now I was laughing to. Most of the time dazais commentary during movies was annoying but in this instance it made me feel a lot better. And the fact that he was right the killers run does look stupid.

"Oop they bout to do it". I heard yasano then looked down at the kids on the floor seeing kenji had already fallen asleep not even ten minutes in the movie and atsushi held his hand over koyokas eyes while ranpo held his infront of atsushis.

"Why his hair look like that"!

"Oop killer dude missed tripping over the couch in the bac- oh never mind he just did".

"Not gale getting a massive glow up in the second movie"

The constant comments made by yasano and dazai helped me watch the movies and not feel afraid. Now I was actually kinda enjoying myself as I watched the killer fall down every fight of stairs possible.

Dazai had eventually moved from his seat on the other side of the couch and laid across it with his head on my chest and our bag of chips in his lap. Most of the time I want a big fan of pda but given everyone else in the room was asleep by the 5th movie it made me feel better.

"Ok last one". Dazai said grabbing the remote then yawning loudly then resting back with his head on my chest.

"You tired"? I asked and he shook his head.

"Nah I'll be fine".

I smiled at him noticing the sleepy look in his eyes and started playing with his hair.

I watched the blonde woman walk into the ally way and waited for dazais comment on her being dumb but didn't hear it. Not even when she got stabbed. Not even when during the game of hide and seek with the man happened. His comments had stopped.

He fell asleep.

I started to feel nervous again but didn't want to wake him up so I stayed quiet and watched the movie.

This movie was a lot more scary then the others and without dazais funny comments I was tense. I tried my best to not wake him up and stay calm but when the girl fell off the ladder and hit her head on the dumpster i flinched hard waking my lover up who had been ontop me.

"You ok"? He mumbled rubbing his eyes and I quickly nodded.

"Yea I'm fine you can go back to sleep".

He looked at the screen to see the girls bashed in face and cringed.

"Ew it's that part" he mumbled then pulled himself up so his face was in my neck and he pressed gentle kisses to it.

I flinched again when I saw gale getting stabbed but I got distracted when I felt dazai nuzzle his face into my neck and press more soft kisses. I felt his hands rest in my hair as he pulled my hair tie out and start braiding it.

"Seriously I'm ok love, you can go back to sleep. Your tired".

"I'll shut the movie off first". He mumbled reach for the remote and turned to shut the movie off.

"Wait but did gale die"? I asked before he could.

"Do you want me to spoil it"?

I sighed and shook my head no.

"Kunikida do you want me to shut the movie off and we both can sleep or do you want to stay awake until it's over"?

I wanted to finish the movie because I was genuinely curious how it ends but like dazai I was tired and I wasn't enjoying myself anymore. He was to tired to properly come up with funny things to say to make me feel better nor should he have to but without those comments I felt scared.

"Please shut it off".

He did so then cuddled back into my neck but not before pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"I'm sorry for ruining your movie night". I whispered to him but he shook his head.

"You didn't ruin it. It was fun being here with you instead of sitting next to atsushi like I normally do. Love the kid but he snores loud".

I laugh and press a kiss to his hair. "Thank you Osa for helping me. I had fun".

"I had fun to now go to sleep I'm tired".

I smiled and closed my eyes with my hand massaging dazais scalp and my head resting on his.