Not ever

Kunikidas pov

Dazai and I had gotten together a little bit over a month ago. I had learned a lot about the suicidal maniac that my boyfriend is while dating him. More then I would have if I wasn't.

I learned that he has insomnia, is very affectionate, loves physical affection, and loves to annoy me.

I glanced over to the couch he always sleep on seeing him zone out looking at the window making me roll my eyes. True he doesn't zone out often but I ignored that fact and went over to him.

"Dazai get off the couch and do your work". I spoke making him jump a little bit but smile up at me.

"But whyyyy"~

"Look at the stack on your desk then look at the stack of YOUR work on atsushis desk. Thats why".

"Ahh your so cruel kunikida". He whined but I grabbed the back of his shirt missing his flinch then dragged him to his desk and handing him a pen. "Work".

"So mean"!

After work almost everyday dazai and I will walk to the agency dorms together yet today dazai told me to go in without him then kissed me on the cheek saying goodbye. I was a little bit confused but did as he said anyway.

When I got home I did my night routine then laid on my bed to look over tomorrow's schedule then I heard my phone chime. I saw I got a message from yasano showing a picture of dazai at a flower shop holding a bouquet of several different types of flowers. Underneath the picture read. "This your man"?

I was confused and asked if she knew why he was there and she answered she didn't know. Maybe he just was going to deliver them for a friend , or maybe it was to decorate his house.

I just tried to assume what he was doing was for the good of someone else but my insecurities still existed in the back of my head.

What if he is cheating

What if he found someone better then you

I shook my head to try to get those thoughts out of it then closed my book to try and sleep. Falling asleep was difficult but I did manage. I'd just have to get two cup of coffee tomorrow .

The next day we spent like the day before. Dazai zoning out on the couch. Me yelling at him to get back to work. Then dazai sending me home before him.

Then it repeated the next day but instead of just going home like i did before I decided to fallow him. I saw he went back to the flower shop and gave a smile to the worker. After he left the flower shop I saw how he visibly tensed and started looking around every time he would stop so I know I would be caught if I didn't leave. I went home even more confused then when yasano sent the picture.

The next day at work I asked dazai why he had been zoning out. "It's really unlike you to be so out of it. Is something wrong"?

"Nope nothing " he gave me a smile then skipped over to his desk doing work without being told to making my eyes blow wide. Is it some kind of holiday that I don't know about.

"Hey dazai when is your birthday "? I asked .

"July 19". Ok it's not his birthday.

Dazai looked at me seeing my confusion then burst out laughing. "Jezz don't think to hard into this. I just don't feel like being yelled at today. Plus if you think to hard you'll get wrinkles on your face and look like a old man by twenty five".

I rolled my eyes at him then went back to my work. After work again he told me to go in without him but I told him that I needed to talk to him at my dorm so we walked together anyway. We didn't say anything until we got to my place and dazai shut the door.