Toxic

(Angst and toxic/ abusive relationship. Not a cute kunizai oneshot)

Kunikidas pov

Dazai osamu is a very strange man. I've been working with him for about a year now but he is still a complete mystery to me.

He always seems so happy and energetic yet some times when he turns away from everyone I will see the smile drop and his eyes go dark. I always think I'm just imagining it because it's simply second that it happens in and no longer but I believe it might be true.

Is his happiness a lie to us.

During his entrance exam I had to complete a case with him where two people died but he didn't bat an eye about it. He even had the nerve to tell me to calm down. The way he spoke to me was so cold and his eyes looked dead. He looked like a whole different person.

I wonder if these personality switches are all symptoms of being suicidal but I've never seen someone like this in real life.

I have never met anyone like dazai osamu before.

I rested my head in my hands and groaned as the pain of the headache I was developing overtook me. Damn it dazai even when your not speaking you still give me headaches.

Speaking of him not speaking.

I looked up from my desk seeing him sitting on the couch staring out the window. I couldn't see his face but even so I was going to demand he get back to work.

I got up and grabbed his shoulder but he just simply turned to me with a small smile. "Yes kunikida"?

"Go back to work".

"Ok".

I watch him approach his desk and sit down grabbing some papers. Weather he actually will work on them or make origami out of them is still a mystery.

"Shouldn't you go back to work and stop staring at me"? I heard him smugly say and my face turned red at the realization that he caught me staring.

"Shut up".

That was a regular thing for us. Me telling him to work and him working or not is the result but more times he will chose to not work then he will to. Yet the unusual thing is when he gets angry.

One day it was raining and like usual he was looking out the window at the rain yet when I approached him and grabbed his shoulder he slapped my hand off.

"Don't touch me".

I got angry and grabbed his wrist that was still on the air and glared. "Don't hit me. There are better ways to tell someone you don't want to be touched without being rude"! I yelled but dazai turned to me with a glare and grabbed my wrist that was on mine.

Dazai has never been strong or muscular but he is cleaver and has a strange amount of knowledge about the human body including pressure points.

He pressed his two fingers into my wrist making my hand let go hid his wrist but he kept a harsh grip on my wrist.

"When I say don't touch me". His grip got tighter to the point it started to hurt.

"That means".

"Dazai stop". I tried prying his fingers off to stop the shooting pain that was entering my wrist due to his tight grip.

"Don't. Touch . Me"!

Snap

I gasped in pain and he lets go of my wrist. I drop to the ground holding my quickly swelling wrist. I could feel my pulse and my wrist seemed to burn and ace at the same time making me cry out in pain.