Exs

Kunikidas pov

"Oh doppo dear when do you ever plan to get married" my aunt asked and I just rolled my eyes. "Your already 22 and haven't even been in a serious relationship yet. Do you plan to be lonely forever"?

Lonely

I don't want to be

But I don't think I have a say in that

"Dazai I really don't want to deal with you today" .

"What does that mean"?

"It means leave, go home, don't speak to me. After what you did do you really think I'd want to be around you"!

"We'll I'm sorry that I can't just not feel the emotions you want me to feel and I'm sorry that I'm a human being and not some robot! Kunikida open your eyes ! Im not some perfect woman who bends to your every word! Im myself and if you don't like it then you can screw off"!

"Oh but arnt you currently in a relationship? You brought him over at one point". My mom spoke sitting next to me on a couch. "I think his name was.... Dazai correct"?

"We broke up".

My aunt and moms eyes widen. "Oh I'm sorry hun". My aunt apologized feeling awkward for having started the conversation.

"I'm sorry too I had no idea. Do you want to talk about it"? My mom offered a hug to me but I just shook my head.

"We both didn't really know each other and as we learned we realized we are both far to different to ever work out".

After spending the afternoon with my family I came home to my empty apartment. I went through my nightly routine of making dinner. Eating it alone. Get ready for bed. Spend an hour reading my ideals then going to sleep.

"You dumbass! What made you think that this was a smart idea"!

"Don't call me dumb".

"We'll don't act dumb then"!

"We'll did you have a better idea"!

"..."

"Exactly ".

"You could have died".

"I am willing to die".

"I don't want you to".

"..... I don't care".

I open my eyes and start my day. After my morning routine I go to work.

"Good morning kunikida San ". Atsushi dazais new subordinate calls out to me when he spots me walking to work. I stop walking to let him catch up to me.

"Good morning atsushi. How are you"?

"I'm good dazai San is going to take me shopping today for stuff for my apartment "! He spoke with excitement in his voice.

"Are you sure he's really the best person to take you shopping for those kinds of things"? I raise my eyebrow at the boy.

"We'll to be honest not really but he seemed excited about it and I thought it might be fun to spend some time with him outside of work so I didn't turn down his offer".

I nod at his words as we continue walking to the agency. "We'll do you at least have a general idea of what you need"?

"Not really". He shook his head with a frown then turned to me with a smile. "Actually I'm glad i bumped into you early! Do you think you can come with so I at least have some voice of reason with me"?