Bored

(Suicide mention)

Kunikidas pov

I was incredibly bored.

My life was boring as it is working at a office job 9to5 then fallowing the same routine I had set up so many years ago every night. Yet tonight was different. My friend yasano was getting married so I went to the wedding and we where having reception at a small bar called lupin.

Everyone was drinking and laughing with each other. Except me. I was the designated driver so I couldent drink my boredom away.

"Anything for you sir" the bartender asked as I sat at the counter.

"Just a soda. I'm driving today".

"Aw that's nice of you". He smiled and started getting my soda from the fridge underneath the counter.

"Yea it's nice of me but it's not going to be nice when I have vomit and annoying people all piled into my small car". I huffed then noticed the bartender slid the drink over to me and held his smile on his face.

His smile was beautiful

"We'll even so it's kind of you to be willing to put up with that. I see people come in then leave when there friends gets drunk so they don't have to take care of them. It's sad to see but it happens often. Just the cruelty of humans".

I nodded taking a sip from the fizzy drink.

"So why are you and these guys here"? He asked.

"My friend got married so we are celebrating ".

"Oh good for them"!

I took a closer look at the bartender seeing his fluffy brown hair that framed his pale face perfectly and his pink lips that looked so soft and cute. I also noticed he had bandages wrapped around his neck and wrists making me curious about what happened but I don't want ti make him uncomfortable so I don't mention.

Yet why do I think he is so attractive. I've never been attracted to a man before?

"Dazai do you think you can help me with something" an older man said to the bartender I now know as dazai.

"Yea I've got you archi". And with that I was left alone at the counter lost in my thoughts of the beautiful bartender.

"Dazai" I whispered to myself trying his name out with my voice. Even his name is cute.

"Heyyyy kunikidaaaa" I heard someone call to me.

We'll i guess it's time to take these idiots home.

I came back about a month later for my friend ranpos birthday. Once again I was the designated driver and once again I sat infront of dazai ordering a soda from him.

"So what happened this time? Someone get married again"?

"Nope it's my friends birthday ".

"Fun"!

Dazai had the adorable smile he always wore as he handed me a glass of soda.

"So will you come here when it's your birthday to"? He asked and I shook my head.

I looked down at my glass before saying "No I don't really know if anyone would care if it's my birthday so I doubt anyone would celebrate with me".

"I would"! I looked up shocked at what he said then noticed his cheeks started to become pink. "I mean if you wanted me to. I mean I would like to get to know you so-"

I burst out laughing catching him off guard making him turn even more red.

"Hey don't laugh I'm trying to be nice here"!