Goodnight

Kunikidas pov

I sat at my desk typing away at my laptop trying to finish my report yet it was a bit difficult with the obnoxious humming in the background.

"Osa I know your in a good mood but please shut up". I said turning around in my chair to face my lover who wore his headphones and kept humming his suicide song.

"Aww but kunikida I love this song".

I rolled my eyes then turned back towards my desk then I heard dazai stand up and start to leave.

"Where are you going I asked but got no response. He left the building so I quickly finished my report to fallow him.

I saw him sitting in the caffe talking to the waitress then sighed in relief. I was worried he would go down to the river or go to some super dangerous place but he is just here.

I opened the door but noticed there was no bell like there normally was. I chose to just ignore it since it doesn't really matter. I went over to them but I heard dazai speak.

"My you look so lovely today my dear. I was so blessed to meet you".

The waitress giggled with a small blush forming while I stood stiff.

"Why thank you dazai but I don't think you should be saying these things since you have a boyfriend ".

"Boyfriend? You mean kunikida? Nah I don't even like him in the slightest. He's so bossy and rude . To be honist I'm only with him to use him. Once I'm done with him I'm throwing him away like all my past lovers. But if you want to be with me things might just be different ". He winked at the waitress making her giggle again.

I was furious and confused. I tried to think of some kind of logical reason he might have said that. Maybe he had a plan for something. Maybe he said it for a mission. But the three of us are the only ones in here so no mission could possibly be happening.

I went over to them grabbing dazais arm making him look up at me. "I need to talk to you". I told him then pulled him out of the store.

"What the hell was that"?! I yelled and dazai looked bored.

"What was what"?

"All those things you said about me! Why did you say them"?

Dazai burst out laughing making me even angrier and more confused until he calmed down.

"Please kunikida I thought you where smarter then this. You should have guessed I'd never like you let alone love you. Your just another toy for me to use as I please".

My eyes widen as he said this and he burst out laughing again.

"Jezz you should see your face right now you look so stupid thinking I'd actually like you. You and I both know I can do way better then some dumb idealist. I mean look at you then look at me. Your lucky I even give you the time of day".

I felt tears starting to brim my eyes as dazai laughed even harder.

"Oh my gosh are you going to cry. Your so pathetic. No wonder you can't save anyone".

"Shut up" I whispered but dazais laughing filled my ears.

He didn't say anything and just laughed. I closed my eyes tightly wishing that I would wake up from whatever nightmare this was.

And I did.

When I re opened my eyes I was face to face with the dark ceiling of my house. I felt a little movement from the body that pressed against mine making me smile before I remembered the dream I had.