Harassed

(Warning harassment and sexual jokes made)

School au

Dazais pov

I got out of my last class of the day and stretched my arms happy I could finally go home. Then I remembered what was supposed to happen.

My old co worker who went on leave for medical reasons is working with me alone tonight.

Don't get me wrong he was a nice person yet kinda creepy. Like the comments he used to say to me would always make me uncomfortable and he had touched me without my consent several time. No where inappropriate of course but still it don't like being touched without the person asking first . Im only ok with a few people touching me without my permission and that would be my parents in certain situations , siblings, close friends, and my boyfriend.

I walked down the hall now with a small frown on my face until I felt someone grab my hand and start walking beside me.

"I finally caught up with you. I saw you down the hall and I called to you but I don't think you heard me". Kunikida said smiling gently at me making me smile back.

"Yea I didn't hear you. Kinda thinking about things right now ".

"What is it"?

I sighed and saw I got to his locker so I stood beside him as he opened it.

"Scott came back today and I have to work with him alone tonight ".

"What"!!!

Kunikida dropped his bag and looked at me with shock.

"Yea I'm not really looking forward to it but maybe he might be better now that he's been gone for awhile". I said trying to think positive. He had to leave because he had a anxiety and the medication he had been on was making things difficult for him.

"I still don't like the idea of you working with him. The time I came in while you two were working I could just tell from his face he's creepy and not to mention the glare he had with me when you hugged me. Like he knows we are dating so he might be jealous "?

I laughed and patted kunikidas shoulder. "Nah it's not like that. We were probably talking and you coming in interrupted us and he was upset. Plus he's like 30 years old while I'm only 17. That's illegal ".

"Didn't stop his comments before".

I leaned over and gave kunikida a hug before pulling away and booping his nose. "My dear even if we where the same age the only person who could ever possibly want to date me is you".

"That's not true. Plenty of people have or had crushes on you".

I laughed and kunikidas phone rang showing his alarm he set to get on the bus.

Yes he sets an alarm for almost everything to help with his schedule so I can't mess it up. (I still do)

"We'll i need to go. Be safe and if something happens keep me updated ". He said and pressed a quick kiss to my cheek after checking that no one was around.

I laughed and waved goodbye . Now time to sit around bored as I wait for dad to finish his work.

My dad was a teacher so I just stayed with him until he could drive me home. I don't like riding the bus because of the annoying kids and the fact kunikida and I take different busses, and I live to far away to walk home so I'm out of luck.

I slipped into my dads class and plopped myself into a desk and started playing on my phone while texting kunikida to wait for him to finish.

I saw a old teacher of mine come into the classroom and he smiled and waved at me and I did the same back. I had him when I was in middle school and it was funny he still remembered me.

Kunizai one shot bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें