Library(incomplete)

"Ugh, why am I here again?" Damian questioned crossing his arms together while he scowled at his girlfriend. Who just sat there patiently staring back at the olive skinned boy with emerald eyes that was dressed in a dark turtleneck paired with some dark ripped jeans, matching his slick jet black hair. Making her question: How did she get lucky to have him as a boyfriend?

"Because you love me," The bluenette calmly replied, giving a cheeky grin at her partner who groaned in agreement while sitting there beside her.

Damian just stayed silent watching his girlfriend as she pulled items out of her backpack that she had brought with her. Is not that Damian didn't like the library, because he actually does. It was the only silent place where he could be alone with his thoughts, and away from his annoying family. Yet, the only issue was he was gonna be stuck with two imbeciles; Jon and Adrian. Damian scowled darken more, wishing it could just be him and Marinette ONLY.

Sadly, Marinette is a pure real life angel. So, when she heard they two needed help with some of their classes. Marinette didn't hesitate to step in to help. It was one of things that Damian loved about her... but at this moment he wished the opposite.

Damian glanced at his wristwatch seeing it was already seven am in the morning. They both would be arriving in an hour. From Jon having to do chores first while Adrian needed to do a photo shoot for a clothing line his father created for this summer. He was relieved that at least he got an hour with his angel before they snatched her away from him.

Marinette organized all her material on the table she realized she needed the book about physics.

Marinette's eyes scan threw the books until her eyes landed on the book she needed on one the top shelf. From her height being 5 feet tall