2.Goodbye, I don't want to see you

Start from the beginning

"I think I can." Riori's eyes, which had one been filled with calmness, calmed down. Now concealed with a trace if contentment

"..."

"I'm glad Nin is now Children their own shortcomings."

Scorching!

If Was an if an invisible lightning had struck through Kanin's head. The young man didn't even know what kind of expression he was making this time. Small eyes widened, pale lips opened. Lastly, with eyebrows that are drawn together in the center of the forehead until it becomes a messy knot, not different from thinking.

"Father saying this means that in the past Father knows how Nin will throw a sword because Bin's left shoulder moves?"

"Yes"

"This is what Father told Nin to improve. But refused to tell me where to fix it?"

"Yes"

"It means that if Nin adjusts the movement is Nin going to win against Father?"

"Right." The hot bather before nodded firmly. Kanin gaped and shook his head at Tatdanai words. Reinforcing that what that guy said was true...

"Not really..." The young man muttered, turning away. Those anti-body gestures were enough for a subjectively intelligent person to notice.

"Did someone tell you that?" The older man probingly asked. In fact, Tatdanai wasn't so sure. But because Kanin's eyes never hide the truth he could see that his only son was in a state of confusion.

"No." The stubborn boy turned into a shepherd boy. Kanin hurriedly avoided his gaze by turning to pick up a water bottle near him, opened it and quenched his thirst. He tried to dodge the eagle's sharp gaze. Pretended to turn your gaze away from where you are But he didn't know that the more he covered everything that was concealed, the clearer it became.

Kanin has never lied once.

"If no one told me, how would you know?"

"Nin..."

"Think carefully before replying to your father." The decree sentence was no different from the hammer that smashed down on Kanin's outer mask. The young man let out a big sigh. Slightly sullen mouth with a routine that he likes to accidentally do out of nowhere at the moment.

"It's okay," Uboi mumbled softly. Kanin made eye contact with older people. For a moment, he hurriedly hid the feeling in his heart as usual. "But the speaker is not good at anything. It's more like a delusion going on and on."

"Damn it? And what did he say? Tell your father about it." The older man turned to pick up a water bottle, pretending not to care. As he asked in a calm voice because he knew his son's personality better than anyone else

If the more excited to know the more stubborn children will feel the urge to resist. Therefore, sometimes... Tatdanai has to take the official method of issuing a sword and apply it to raising children. Pause to read the game. stand still for attack

"He said that Nin moved his left shoulder before throwing his sword, thus letting the opponent know in advance. Said Nin had to be more careful. And also came to say that the first place in the association should be better than this.... disgusting, insulting."

At the end of the sentence, as if whispering it was a whisper filled with anger and emotion. Kanin was upset, he also wanted to know that the still-faced stone statue how sure

Kanin's appearance, momentarily frustrated, face tight, at times mumbled and complained to himself. All of them fell into the eyes of Tatdanai almost all of them. The father secretly smiled before clearing his throat lightly in order to summon sikanin out of his reverie.