Episode 18: Helping Each Other

Start from the beginning

"Puyo?" Kirby asked confused as he tilted his body to the side.

He wondered why the badge was here, but he soon inhaled it. He followed Zelda who was running after their friends. Mario yelled to Yoshi who nodded his head. Mario then jumped on Yoshi who jumped high in the air. Mario bounced off Yoshi with his fist raised in the air.

"Bowser!" Mario yelled at the Koopa King who turned around to face the red plumber.

The Koopa King chuckled as he then held Twilight Zelda in front of him.

"Oh!" Mario said as he directed himself and his pouch to the ground.

Mario landed besides Twilight Link with Yoshi behind them. Bowser ran to the edge of a cliff and turned to face them. Pit drew a blue arrow from the golden bow and fired. Bowser leaned away and then laughed as he was falling!

"No!" Twilight Link shouted until they saw Bowser riding a Koopa copter and laughing at them.

He flew towards a ship as Kiby jumped at the familiar ship.

"Do you know the ship, Kirby?" Zelda asked as she leaned towards him.

"Puyo!" Kirby exclaimed with a serious nod of his head.

"Then, we have to go after it. Are we ready?" Twilight Link asked as they nodded and ran after the ship.

As they depart, Bowser is flying away and reporting to the Ganondorfs about his successful mission.

"You actually have the princess?" Twilight Ganondorf asked impressed and bewildered at the Koopa King's achievement.

"Hey! Don't sell me short, Ganondorf of the Twilight Era!" Bowser snapped as he held up Twilight Zelda's trophy form, "She's right here! And those pesky heroes can't do anything about it"

Bowser moved the camera to have them see the heroes running after him on foot. Ganondorf laughed while Twilight Ganondorf remained quiet. Everything was going according to plan. Hopefully, he will finally have a chance to defeat Twilight Link after he ruined all his plans.

"Well, we shall move on to the next phase in our plans" Twilight Ganondorf ordered as the Ancient Minister was flying towards the castle.

He flew over the heroes and continued to his destination as two ROBs were behind him and holding the bomb. The two ROBs prepared themselves as they set the bomb and opened it. The Ancient Minister kept his distance from them as they lowered their heads. The bomb exploded as the Ancient Minister turned away and lowered his head in shame and sadness at the loss of his fellow followers and friends.

"Out of everything I expected to fight in this tournament, this robot was not one of it!" Green shouted as Ririri used "Pound" on it.

"But you did expect to fight one?" Red asked as Blasty used "Bubble Beam".

"Please stop talking about this and just help us fight" Lucas shouted as he cast a PK Fire at it.

Toon Link used the hook shot to grab onto a part of the wall. He pulled himself above Galleom and raised his Master Sword.

"Hiyah!" Toon Link shouted as he swung the blade with all his might to clash against it.

Galleom swung his arm to knock Toon Link back and then rammed itself against the small Hero of Time. He screamed until he hit the wall.

"Toon Link! Ririri pick him up!" Green shouted as she swiped her hand in front of her.

Ririri floated to Toon Link's side as Green ran after them. Red and Lucas were facing Galleom with everything they had.