Chapter 3

CHAEYOUNG'S POV,
As I thought that the three brothers are just messing with me I decided to not to tell my sisters about what they said and do to me.

They can't be serious right? Besides I don't have anything to offer to them at all.

They must have lost their mind...

The next morning I woke up with a whole new different atmosphere. That's weird I wonder why.

I took a shower and prepare to go to school.

As I went down stairs I found my sisters already waiting for me to have our breakfast.

"The air doesn't seem to be normal today don't you think?" Jennie unnie ask as she really felt weird about it.

"I thought I'm just having some mood swings, but yes I think so too" Jisoo unnie agreed.

While Lisa seems to be realising it too as she crossed her arms.

As we get nearer to the campus the more the atmosphere becomes so weird.

We entered the campus with almost everyone in chaos and sharing their thoughts about the sudden change around.

Our classes started and our masters discuss our new schedule.

We got a new class which is for powers related where we will be practicing our different abilities.

Now that powers are allowed inside the school everyone starts showing of their strengths.

Mermaids are now allowed to show their selves and now free to use the huge aquarium like inside the school's hall which is connected to some of the sea and oceans.

It's one of the attractive places here and now that it's allowed to be use it's more alive and colourful.

Elemental students are likely to be praised specially that they are way useful than the others.

The whole building is really noisy. You can see half creatures and someone flying around.

"have you ever thought of flying Lisa?" I asked

She pouted and shaked her head.

"I've always think of riding like on animals, dragons, and wolves if they still exist" She said.

"Wolves? I don't think they are likely to exist anymore" I said

"I know that's why it's just a dream" she said

My head tilted

"well you can ride into one but not a pure wolf, if one of us reveals that they are a werewolves." I said.

She then looked at me and sighed

"Who would agree to ride me on their backs anyways? No one unnie" She said

As I realised that I'm just ruining her dream I cut the topic and held her hand instead.

Just then we heard the whispering of others.

"Look it's Namjoon and his brothers!"

"Don't you notice that they are visiting the school quite a lot these past few days?"

Lisa looked at me as she find it really weird.

"They are right, I often bumped into them on the rooftop" She said

My brow frowned with what she said.
Did they also talked to her?

"What did they say to you?!" I asked

"Nothing at all, I was there to draw then I we bumped into each other. They were a little surprised to see me in there. I think it's their private place so I stopped passing by" She explained