Chapter 25

Pouting like a child, Chaeyoung sighed for how many times now at the cold silence the Cold Prince put her into.

The Prince seem to have a habit of reading at night time. And she don't know why he have to take her and just make her watch him.

He haven't spoken a word since he took her away from his cousins and friends. And the silence is killing her.

"Your Grace, Why am I here again?"

She asked at the prince infront of her who stays in his position for hours and never look away from his book in his hands.

Her lips pressed as she received nothing but silence. Chaeyoung snorted at the Prince behaviour towards her.

She stood up and stared at him. Should I snatch that damn book? Or throw something to him? Her evil side thought.

Her feet made it's way to him and stopped just right infront of him without more steps left between them.

But then the Prince remained unbothered by her actions and presences like she doesn't exist at all. How rude.

Chaeyoung didn't like that and didn't think of her actions and just took the book that his reading for too long. This has to be burnt. She thought.

"Don't. You made me do that"

She said as her eyes finally met his sharp ones. He have to raise his chin up for she's standing making her see  his face better than ever.

"What do you want?"

His head tilted as if she's now the book that his reading with his captivating eyes. Chaeyoung couldn't deny the effects that he's giving her.

Her lips pressed together as she felt like he knows she wants something. The Prince sure is smart... She thought.

"I-I... C-can I..."

Lost for right words Chaeyoung cursed inside of herself as she don't know how to do it or if this will actually be a good idea.

Thinking back what happened with the Princesses earlier outside definitely prove that it isn't a good thing for her sisters to be here.

"Nevermind..." She sighed. Her voice lowered just as her head does. She'll sure not be okay for the time being.

She took a step back as the Prince stood up and leveled with her. He have his usual scary eyes glued with hers.

Chaeyoung gasp as her back hit the book shelves leading her no other way to escaped from the Prince.

With both of his arms on her side. His eyes narrowed down to hers... She's cornered.

"Uhm Your highness, I-I think it's t-time for me to go back t-to... That room?"

A scared cat she is. Her nails dug hard to the book she was holding. She's frustrated enough with his gaze and now that he had trapped her makes it worst.

"You know that even before coming outside earlier... You shouldn't be there but inside the room... But you're there carefree of talking with them..."

Chaeyoung shivers and recall when the female royal servant from earlier told her to go back to her chamber but then she ask the servant to lead her where he is.

"I'll surely won't do t-that again, Y-Your grace..."

Of course she won't or else she's really seeking for her end. This Prince look like he won't space her at all.

"Just how you believe... Mistakes should not go unpunished..."

Chaeyoung's eyes widen as she heard him. Is he taking revenge for what she did to his cousin earlier? He must be! Since he's the one who stopped that arrow from bruising Prince Taehyung earlier!

Her breathing hardened as the Prince get closer. She could inhale his scent. Her lips parted as she felt him breathing near her bare neck.

"You should have stayed in your room and saved your blood"

Her eyes shut and her body stoned. But her insides trembles wildly so scared of what is about to happen to her.

Her hands dropped the book she was holding and turn into fist. Him breathing in her neck does so much of frustration to her.

Her eyes opened as she felt his grip on her risk. It was so tight and cold. His breath too. It was as if he's having a hard time.

He was just there, his lips where so close to her skin and his small eyes staring at her neck like it's a peace of delicate meat.

Her brow frowned at the sight of him. She knows for sure what his about to do. She bit her lower lip preventing herself from wincing in pain as he tighten his his grip on her risk. It'll left a bruise for sure.

Chaeyoung saw the thirst in his eyes and body. Though that's not all that she saw... anger and... Hesitation.

Chaeyoung's right hand raised up to his chest and felt the burning temperature of him. In instant the contact of their skin darken him even more.

Still he just stood there breathing hard on her neck with his stabbing eyes. She don't know how long he stayed like that and how long she watched him.

Her eyes blink for multiple times as the next second she found herself on the same room and bed she slept inside the castle.

Searching for any of his shadows... She found nothing but her drumming heart and wild mind that has been betraying her for days now.

Her tiny hands placed right where her heart is... Everything is as fast as how the wind blows and as clear as the sunlight... Feeling like everything is as expected... Like it was bound to be like this... Like... This has happened before.

A story in which everything is on repeat... In the same world... Same body... Same person... Same names... And same hearts.

Chaeyoung's eyes opened as a hand tucked her hair behind her ears that is covering her confused face.

His eyes were focused on her... Only by that herself couldn't be more relax... This person... Is not just who she knew... He's a whole person who's also a half of her.

"Who are you?"

Innocent and as soft as a child's voice Chaeyoung ask the dashing prince who has the eyes of burning fire but with the freezing presence.

"What does that say?"

Chaeyoung traced where he is looking at and its on her palm that's on her chest... Another reason for it to burst real bad.

Sure of the unsure... Chaeyoung look back at him... An inch away but feels like a centuries away...

as her eyes went back to his she knew it's late... and that it meant to be that way... the way where it shouldn't be.

As she blinked nothing seems to be the same way... No... she's lost in a whole new dimension where she can't be... This person... he's done it again.