Chapter 12

It was a quiet day in Handrollin. Taehyung getting himself ready very early in the morning for the mission that their crowned Prince ordered him.

Packing all of his things and clothes that he'll need for no one knows how long. He sighed as he closed his huge bag.

In the corner of his eyes he saw something that caught his attention. He went to it's direction.

Reaching for the red stick, Taehyung stared at it for a while. It was his mother's bow that eventually given to him.

He sighed and bring it with him as he went out of his room. The others are waiting for him outside to send him off.

"Make sure to get it done... Take care there" Prince Jin said and tap his shoulder.

"You sure you're fine alone?" Hoseok asked him with worries.

"Yes hyung" Taehyung gave them an assuring smile to lessen their worries for him.

"Here... This will help" Jungkook said holding a small bottle with red fluids inside.

Judging by the strong smell and texture of it Taehyung can't be wrong to think that it's blood.

"Yah! What's that!" Jin panicked at the sight of the bottle in his youngest prince's hand.

"You're overreacting hyung. This is a little amount of her blood... I believe this will help if things goes difficult"

Taehyung's brow raised at their youngest. He eventually took the small bottle for he thinks that Jungkook has a clever idea. This will help.

"I have to admit... Our kookie made a wise idea. I didn't even had single thought of it" Namjoon said as he smirk.

Jungkook pouted. Why does he feel like his hyung thinks he is mostly unhelpful? Haist.

"I'll go now, we're being noisy shits" Taehyung said and shook his head.
A few more goodbyes and he found himself entering an all too familiar portal.

Finally landing on the other side of the portal, Taehyung was welcomed by the mesmerising nature ahead of him.

Tall swaying trees. Birds chirping like music in ears. Bright sunlight and blue sky. Everything is beautiful and perfect.

It's been a pass decade since he last step in here. Yet he remembered every single thing in here. It's hard to forget a really beauty nature like this.

Taehyung started to walk. From a far he is able to see the tall and huge view of a castle. Moonrage.

Walking for long he finally met people well Angels to be exact. Colorful wings which enables them to fly around.

With the strong presence Taehyung has the Angels around him quickly notice him.

They didn't know if they are going to attack the intruder who is walking straight not minding them at all or just watch his graceful walk.

As Taehyung get so close to the Castle's gate thats when they finally wake up to their day dream.

Blocking the handsome man who didn't have wings like them. Pointing each of their armor ready to attack any second.

Taehyung stopped in his track. Glaring at the Angels who is blocking him from entering the Castle's gate.

"Who are you? You're not from this world." A tall masculine Angel asked with his guard up.

As a Prince who has a burning pride Taehyung didn't want to introduce himself to anyone for he thinks he really didn't have to.

"Speak your intention or we'll not hesitate to cut your head"