Chapter 30

"I'll have you back..."

_______________

Chaeyoung woke up again by the same dream she has been having for weeks now. Her brow frowned a little annoyed how it's not making any progress at all.

It starts and ends the same way everytime. She wants to know what's all about it but she just couldn't and it frustrates her.

She sighed and decided to just eat breakfast. She hurried in hope that her sisters are still inside the castle.

"There you are!"

A sweating Hoseok runs to her direction as soon as he saw her walking through the hallway where the room Jisoo was resting last night.

"You're here? I thought you guys were on a mission?"

Heseok catches his breath first before answering Chaeyoung's question. He has been searching around for this lady for a little while.

"Yeah as if it's more important than you"

Chaeyoung didn't quite understand him for he is still in lost of breathe which frowned her brow. Why does he needs ro run anyways?

"You said what?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes and shake his head instead. He gestured his hands towards the path behind them. Chaeyoung sighed and walk through that way.

"Where are we going this time?"

She tiredly asks him who's tailing her behind and now with a few royal guides. She's starting to get used to it.

"It's breakfast time... By the way your sister's are with the Princesses except for Jisoo... She was relocated last night by his Highness order... Don't worry it's for her to have better rest"

Chaeyoung was worried for a moment but knowing that Jisoo is fine she relaxed a bit.

"Lisa and Jennie is with Prince Jungkook?"

Hoseok cleared his throats and look away from Chaeyoung who turn around to face him.

"J-jennie's w-with Prince T-Taehyung"

With that name Chaeyoung instantly losses her mood. Why the hell is her sister doing with that vampire? He does nothing but bad to her sister!

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?! Get me to them right now!"

Chaeyoung reacted and about to walk away from the door that she's about to open earlier where her breakfast is.

"I can't... Besides your sister willingly came with him"

What?! Jennie? Is my sister losing her mind and judgement too? What in the world is happening with them?

Chaeyoung spend the day reading books where the cold prince loves to camp. She sat on the chair he uses too.

Her mind travelled to the thought of her sisters with the Princesses. She just also heard earlier that Jennie was wounded by the attack too.

Why are they talking too long too? Are they in so much fun with the princesses that they forgot about her? What happened to avoid the royals?

Chaeyoung's thought was interrupted by the knock on the door. She waited for it to open and there was Yoongi with Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled at her. Chaeyoung stood and went to the brothers with a thick book on her hand.

"You guys back?"

"Yes, we came as soon as possible as ordered by his highness"

Yoongi replied with his usual awra to everyone. Chaeyoung has been observing them all for the time she's been here.