Chapter 10

"Are you done?!" A sarcastic tone of her voice mocked them. How could a lowly person talk to them like that? They thought.

Chaeyoung wiped the blood that comes out from a cut in her lips. Her hair is messed up. Her face is bruised.

She lost all the energy to act and pretend that she'll not fight. She made a mockering grin as she looked up to a group of girls who hurt her.

"Is this all you can do?"

Just then she received another hard punch on the face making her fall hard on the floor. Her butt ache at the contact.

She hid the pain in her face and keep her head high. A few part of her face bleeds. What could be worst than this? Haist.

"You know kids this things don't really affect me. I suggest you go back home and ask milk from your mothers"

For the past months her body had long adjusted to this kind of treatment from other students towards her.

After being free from the castle and the royal family the wrath of people chases her. They consider her as a cunning woman who's desperately clunging herself to the royal family.

There's no one to blame... Well at least she's not blaming anyone for why all of this is happening to her. Complaining would only worsen the situation.

Just when she's about to stand up she was kicked in her knees and trembling her down again. This time she couldn't hide it anymore.

It hurts so much. She felt her bone breaks and dislocated. A tear blurs her vision. She laid down there helplessly.

"Let's go this bitch won't be able to walk for weeks"

They left her helplessly laying on the ground with her knees fold and stoned. She's a total mess.

Chaeyoung tried to stand up and eventually failed. She grab for the nearest support for her to at least sit up.

"A shield who can't protect herself... You're a joke Chaeyoung"

She laughed at herself while her tears fell down from her eyes down to her nose, cheeks and chin.

Four months had passed when she finally leave the castle. Prince Jungkook disagree and was very very disappointed. He didn't want her to distance herself from him and the whole castle.

Chaeyoung decided that if she continue forming a bond between them she'll only lead her sister to danger and hatred.

She didn't talk to them after that. She barely see them and they don't see her at all. Now they suddenly vanished.

On the first month Jungkook was still trying to reach out for her and even saved her when someone hurted her. But then as the day pass they slowly went gone.

There's no difference if she stay or not she still get hurt and threaten harshly. Before people don't see her like as if she's invisible now they see her but see her as a garbage.

She couldn't sleep at night for her body is sore from bruises and wounds. Her body turned weak day by day. The dark circles around her eyes made her look like a corpse.

Her once flawless and porcelain skin is now damage and tarnish. For how long could she endure? Not so long.

She is left in the middle of an unknown forest. The sky will soon turns completely dark. All she could do now is to pray that she get out of there alive.

"Where is she?!" Jisoo shouted in frustration. Their sister hasn't come home for two days!

Chaeyoung wasn't the type of sister who'll come out without telling her. She knows that the girl is experiencing torture and she hated herself for that. She can't protect her.