Chapter 2

CHAEYOUNG'S POV,
History, it's probably the most boring subject you could have in school.

They teach you all about memorable and special events that has happened in the past.

Let you know how other legendary people lived before when you don't really care about it and has nothing to do with you today and in the future.

It's all the same, they continously teach you in repeat.

But I'm not the same...  I liked to be told about those.

But then suddenly they stopped like it has never existed that they are just a playful imagination.

I was 10 when the strongest kingdom of our world shut down. No one is welcome.

The castle where the most powerful clan of this world lived has been close.

No one has ever seen the bloodline of royalties again.

It's almost that they want to be vanished from everyone's mind.

The story behind it has never been told and slowly everyone forgets about them.

"Chaeyoung , get this and give to everyone, kindly tell them to answer before duedate" I nodded to our Master and leave his office

I'm a top student of our academy and our teachers loves to use me as their assistance.

I'm in charge of leading my classmates and schoolmates

I went back to our classroom and found every one having their own life.

"Silence." I speaked

They eventually get back to their seats  and ready to listen.

I felt good that they actually listen to me today because of course who am I to them? No one... Just no one

"get one and pass, it's an activity and kindly answer it before the deadline. That's all"

After that I went to find my sisters

Jennie is probably in her archery class which she enjoys a lot.

Jisoo is in her planting sessions at this time.

For Lisa she is surely somewhere peaceful where she can think.

It's always her habit to be alone or do something that her curiosity lead her.

I turn around and just go to Jennie instead.

I found her winning a match with her trainor and I do a clap for her.

She then notice me and wink.

"done with your class Chaeng?" she asked as holds her arrow.

"Yeah... I have nothing to do left so i came here" I explain

I decided to just do archery with her so i grab a bow and arrow.

I looked for a target and point my arrow.

I let it go and get a perfect score.

I actually know how to do this but I don't enjoy it as much as Jennie unnie.

"wanna have lunch?" she asked.

I smiled and she dropped her things.

"where's the other two?" she asked as we went our way to the cafeteria

"Jisoo on her planting sessions and you know our youngest is doing nothing but being her as always"

We then have our lunch and get ready to our next subject.