Chapter 1

"Come On maknae just do it" Hoseok Hyung said encouraging Jungkook for his first transformation.

"I can't hyung, i just couldn't" Jungkook replied already sweating.

We've been waiting for an hour for him to transform but his having a hard time doing so.

"only think of yourself and wolf side don't mind us" Namjoon said

"Im trying!" Jungkook said giving up.

"alright that's enough let's not push him too much" Yoongi hyung said and pull Jungkook up from the ground.

"You are not focusing maknae" Taehyung said shaking his head and rest his arm on my shoulder.

Jungkook then rolled his eyeballs.

"Alright thats enough kids, no more fight tonight or else im gonna have to lock you inside your rooms" Jin Hyung said

"I'll go sleep... Night" Yoongi hyung said and went away.

"wait up!" Hoseok hyung said and pulled Namjoon away.

"you three get into your room" Jin hyung said

"Jimin-nah I'll stay in your room" Taehyung said which i ignored.

He did really stayed in my room.

after an hour Jungkook entered my room followed by Jin hyung.

"are you guys planning on camping in my room?" I said a bit annoyed

"We don't have much time hyung... You'll miss us when you're there" Jungkook said pushing Taehyung whose occupying a big space of my bed.

"I don't think so" I said frowning

"Shut it Jimin-nah your younger cousin wants to spend more time with you before you go" Jin Hyung said and put on the blanket to the two.

Hyung lay beside Jungkook while I'm on the other edge beside Taehyung.

I couldn't sleep at all so I stand up and grab a jacket. It was so cold outside.

It's snowing

I didn't know that I've walked too far from the castle until i heard voices from a distance.

"Careful Chaeyoung lisa!"

She was shouting to the two girls whose chasing each other.

"Hey let's go im sleepy" A girl beside her shouted.

The other two didn't seem to heard it and continue chasing each other.

I was about to ignore them and go back to the castle when i heard another shout and this time it's different.

"Chaeyoung!"

I turn around in curiosity and saw horrifying creature.

The other girl run for her life but the other one was caught when she fell on the ground.

"Unnie!" She then shouted crying for help.

The three girl didn't know what to do and was frozen in their track.

Everything was black and smoke and it's taking the girl away going to where the forest is.

Without any hesitation I followed it and run.

I stopped when I lost a vision of it, it vanished in just a blink of eye.

"Damn it!" I cursed

I searched around and found nothing not even a single trace of it.