Chapter 6

CHAEYOUNG'S POV,
The whole week has been hell for me. We've been trying so hard to avoid them everytime.

A side of me tell me that I might have provoke them to eagerly pester me. If I didn't act like that to them would there be a chance for them to spare me?

What is it that they really want from me? Can't they just tell me and stop giving me a hard time?

I jump off my bed and face my whole body mirror. I could almost pitty myself for the horrifying view of me in the mirror.

I couldn't sleep for the whole week. So much for being a student. Can someone stab me now?

My head tilted as I saw the necklace that I'm wearing from my reflection to the mirror.

My hands reach for it. A faint smile appeared on my lips. I haven't get this off ever since I received it.

I consider the crystal necklace as my luck and my hope of staying alive and being able to breathe with my sisters.

"Can you take me out of this cruel word? Hmmm savior?" yeah I'm talking to the necklace so what?

As expected I received nothing for response. I sighed... I've really lost my mind.

After talking a warm shower i pull of a comfy clothes and went out of my room.

"You going? Where to?" Jisoo unnie asked as she saw me while she's taling care of her flowers.

"To have some fresh air..." I replied and went to kiss her before leaving.

The cold breeze welcomed me as soon as I get out of the house. I was lucky enough to wear a thick clothes and a jacket.

My brow frowned. Isn't it suppose to be sunny today? What's with the current changes of weather?

I shook my head for further thoughts and just walk on to my way. Being me it's expected to deal things recklessly.

I just hope that this wouldn't be something tht I'll really regret for my whole life.

After a long walk my foot stop right infront of a breathtaking view of the biggest castle ahead of me.

"I wonder what you wanted from me? Can I trust that you're not to hurt me?" I mumbled without my consent.

I've tried not thinking about it but the more I shook it away the more it chases me.

I guess I really have to give in and allowed it to get me. My thoughts are weird and not at it's right condition so as my heart whose playing drum the closer I get.

Royal guards are scattered around the castle with their head straight and sharp eyes open.

I was even surprised that their mighty and intimidating presence would actually bow 90 degrees to me.

Eh? What's with them? Shouldn't they be raising their armor to me now? Hello I'm an intruder! An uninvited person to the castle!

"Ah? Can I pass?" My voice is shaking and I couldn't even recognise if it was really my voice.

The sudden change of their eyes from sharp to soft didn't escaped my sight. Just then the other one replied.

"Welcome to the castle Lady Chaeyoung... The castle is wide open for you"

My eyes widen in shock. How come this royal guard know my name?! And what? They are just letting me in this easily?

I smiled like a fool and eventually entered the huge two door. The beauty of the castle welcomed me.