Prince Arunmozli is dead!?

Thanjai Palace,

Nandini had woken up after a few hours, she was overjoyed to know that she had a son.

Nandhini had been rocking the baby's cradle when Karikalan entered the chamber.

"Nandhini, what is my son doing?" Asked Karikalan with enthusiasm. Nandini rolled her eyes and resumed rocking.

Karikalan came near the cradle and tried to touch his son. But before he could do so, Nandhini took the child from the cradle into her arms.

" Why did you take him?"Karikalan frowned as he stood in front of Nandhini.

"That's my wish, I am his mother." Replied Nandhini Coldly.

Karikalan sighed, " Even I wish to carry him, give him to me for some time." Requested karikalan as he stretched his hands towards Nandhini.

Nandhini turned back, " No, I won't." Reply Nandhini.

"Please, Nandhini." Requested karikalan.

Nandhini didn't listen to his pleas and rolled her eyes.

" Give him to me, he is my son too!" Told Karikalan finally losing his temper.

"Oh, is that so? Well you can have your son with the other wife of yours" replied Nandhini raising her eyebrows.

" How many times should I tell you? I didn't marry her." Shouted Karikalan.

Nandini laughed, " So you if you didn't marry her, then why would you bring her here, for your own use?" Taunted Nandhini with a smirk on her face.

" NANDHINI!" Shouted Karikalan as he was horrified to hear such words from his wife's mouth.

" ENOUGH! Enough of your lies" replied Nandhini in return.

"I DIDN'T LIE, it is up to you whether to trust me or not, but don't even try to separate me from my son." Karikalan warned Nandhini.

" What will you do, if I separate you? Will you Kill me?" questioned Nandhini.

Karikalan was about to open his mouth in protest, but he was stopped by the sudden entry of Parthibandhran.

" Arese! "Parthibandhran called him.

Karikalan frowned and rushed towards his side, "What happen Parthibandhra?" Questioned Karikalan.

" Ilavarase! Prince Arunmozli-" stuttered Parthibandhran.

Karikalan held Parthibandhran's shoulders, " what happen to Arunmozli?"

" Ponniyin Selvar had drowned in the sea, Ilavarase " informed Parthibandhran.

" What! Arunmozli is dead?" Questioned Karikalan.

Parthibandhran nodded a yes.

" No, my brother won't die, Vandhiya Devan would have saved him" uttered Karikalan with a little hope.

" No, Ilavarase, Vandhiya Devan had drowned with him. " Announced Parthibandhran.

This was another shock to Karikalan.
" What? No, this is impossible." Told Karikalan in a mere whisper.

" Do you have someone witnessing his death?" Asked a voice from behind.

" Yes, Devi, periya vellar had seen him drown." Replied Parthibandhra.

"No, Parthibandhra get ready, we will surely find Arunmozli. " Told Karikalan.

" Where will you search for him, Ilavarase?" questioned Parthibandhran.