The Witch Distrubs The Huntress

Urvashi Chamber,
Thanjavur palace,

Nandhini was surprised to hear what Urvashi told. " What are you saying?" Asked Nandhini holding Urvashi by her shoulders.

" Yes, akka she is coming here with Vanathi and Vallavan." Conformed Urvashi.

Nandhini turned to Ravidasan and asked him to hide on the balcony. Ravidasan jumped from the balcony and stood on a small platform under the balcony.

The door of the room opened, and then the door of the Andhapuram. Kundavai was at the door standing with pride and glory.

Vanathi who stood beside her with Vallavan looked at Urvashi and smiled. Vallavan waved at Urvashi.

Nandhini greeted Kundavai with her palm's together. Kundavai reciprocated Nandhini's gesture, Nandhini didn't invite Kundavai inside she just stood in her place.

" Can I come inside or stand here and talk with you......Anni" slowly added Kundavai looking at Nandhini.

" Iliya Pirati, You have come with any information, it must be something important, come inside let's discuss. " Told Nandhini as she moved back to let Kundavai inside.

As soon as Kundavai came inside, Vanathi followed her. Nandhini requested Vanathi to give her Vallavan for some time.

Vanathi looked at Urvashi with hesitation but Urvashi assured Vanathi by blinking her eyes. Vanathi gave Vallavan to Nandhini.

Vallavan too, happily jumped onto Nandhini's arms.

Nandhini walked towards Kundavai, Kundavai was standing near the diwan and looked around the room with her eagle-like eyes. Vanathi started chatting with Urvashi and took her out of the room.

Nandini noticed everything and remained silent

"Please sit" requested Nandini as she sat. Kundavai smiled at Nandhini and sat on the diwan.

Vallavan had his head on Nandhini's shoulder, listening to their talks but didn't understand anything.

" So Anni, How did you meet Anna?" Asked Kundavai as she looked straight into Nandhini's eyes.

" I met him when he came to Veera Narayan Perumal temple, Injured. "Told Nandhini

" Oh, does that incident have something to do with the senadhipathi's death or Karikalan's present injury?" Asked Kundavai. Nandhini slightly tilted her head.

" I have no idea, You should have asked this question Karikalan himself or Araser." Replied Nandhini with a smile.

" I thought you were the right person to get the answer to this question." Replied Kundavai.

" What makes you believe that you will get the answers to this question from me, Ilavarasi ?" Asked Nandhini with her eyebrows raised.

" Because , incidents like this has never taken place in our Chola Nadu before..." Dragged Kundavai, looking at Nandhini.

" Before?" Asked Nandhini shrinking her eyes. " Before my brother got married" replied Kundavai.

Kundavai got up from the seat after asking Nandhini. She went towards the table and grabbed two tumblers and filled it with water from a jug and gave one to Nandhini and had one for herself.

"Travelling long distance has made you confused I think, you have to take a rest," told Nandhini ignoring Kundavai's question.

Kundavai started walking around the chamber took around. " I have taken enough rest" replied Kundavai.

" Ok, so can I know the real reason for your arrival?" Asked Nandhini slowly patting Vallavan's back.

" I came here searching for answers to my questions " replied Kundavai as she went towards the balcony.

"You won't find what you are searching for, Pirati," told Nandhini. Her heart started to beat faster as Kundavai walked towards the balcony but stayed calm in posture.

" Oh really, then will I have to go and meet the special astrologer, Deveralan to get the answers for my questions?" Asked Kundavai as she scanned around the balcony, she found Nothing.

" I guess you have to." Replied Nandhini pursing her lips. Kundavai turned and glared at Nandhini.

" Oh looks like Vallavan has fallen asleep" told Nandhini looking at the child in her arms.

Kundavai rushed towards her child. Kundavai took the child from Nandhini's arms, who was in deep sleep.

" So, let's meet again tomorrow," told Kundavai as she started to leave the chamber " Sure, princess" replied Nandhini with a slight smirk, kundavai too noticed it but ignored it and left.

Kundavai called Vanathi to join her, she saw that Vanathi was talking and giggling with Urvashi in the hallways of the palace.

Vanathi immediately hugged Urvashi, bid her farewell and joined Kundavai.

Kundavai went to the Chakravarthy's chamber as soon as possible. " Aah, my grandson is sleeping." Told Sundar Cholar as he saw Kundavai enter the chamber.

Sundara Cholar asked Kundavai to make the child lay down on his bed. Kundavai laid him down and went to her father.

"Tell magale why have you come?" Asked Sundara Cholar. Kundavai took a seat beside Sundar Cholar and started "Something seems off about our Anna's wife. ".

Sundarar's face paled at the mention of Nandhini. " What do you find off about her ?" Asked Sundara Cholar.

" The way she speaks and behaves seems suspicious, I think she is somehow related to The Senadhipathi's death. " Replied Kundavai.

Sundara Cholar turned his head to the other side and told" I think you should take some rest."

Kundavai looked at Sundara Cholar in shock " She said the same thing. " Whispered Kundavai.

" Yes because we all know that you suspect anyone and everyone who is new to you" replied Sundar Cholar as he patted her shoulder.

Kundavai hummed, still not satisfied with the answer. She thought to take some rest and then think about it as her father had told her to.

She took the child from the bed, towards her chamber. ' I will have to enquire more about this Nandhini 'thought Kundavai.

In Urvashi's chamber,

Nandini had asked Ravidasan to leave and only return when she asks him to if she speaks with him now , then Kundavai will get suspicious.

" Akka, why did princess kundavai come to visit you all of a sudden?" Asked Urvashi.

" She has started to doubt me " started Nandhini as she pushed the glass of water on the table in anger.

" Why? Would she doubt you?" Asked Urvashi. " Her fox mind would have thought of something. " Replied Nandhini fuming in anger.

" Looks like she will spoil our plans " continued Nandhini as she sat on the diwan.

" How do we stop her ?" Asked Urvashi. " I will have to do something, very big to make her stay at her limits. " Replied Nandhini.

Will kundavai find out about Nandhini's plans?
What is Nandhini going to do to stop Kundavai?

Hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. special thanks to RagKee for supporting.