Water Games

Veera Narayan Perumal temple,
Kattumanarkovil,
A few days after that Incident,

Nandhini couldn't sleep at night. She kept thinking about him. She was tossing side to side on her bed.

Urvashi entered the chamber and called " Akka wake up let's go out to the market" .

Nandhini's eyes shot open. " Yes Urvashi let's go , before that how is our new guest is he alright?" Asked Nandhini.

"Ayoo akka do you keep thinking about him? Hmm Looks like something is going in between you two." started Urvashi mockingly.

Nandhini blushed at Urvashi's words. " So am I going to get a brother in law??" Asked Urvashi raising her eyebrows." How will he be your brother in-law mad girl , when you marry Amarabhiujhangan and when I marry him, he will become your brother and not brother in law .
Corrected Nandhini.

Nandhini closed her mouth with her palm in realisation that she had spilled more information than need. Urvashi looked at Nandhini with a teasing smiled. " Akka.... So you have thought about this way earlier than me " teased Urvashi.

"What ?Don't look at me like that" Nandhini told not being able to withstand her teasing.

" Enough of the teasing I have to get ready" Nandhini told as she sent her friend out of the room. Nandhini went to the pond to bath as she stayed in the house after the fight.

Nandini had tied a white cloth around her body. She stepped into the pond, kept her clothes a few steps away as she didn't want it to get wet .
Nandhini started scrubbing body with herbs.

She noticed a man walking towards the direction of the pond. Nandhini's eyes widened. She held her breath and submerged in the water.

That man was none other than Adhita karikalan. He too came to take a bath. ' What a nice day, oh I am a very gifted man ,I will take Nandhini to thatha today ' thought karikalan he had a white vesti wrapped around his waist.

He noticed some clothes kept on the steps a just opposite to him. He couldn't see it clearly as it was on the other side of the pond. He too keep his clothes a few steps away which was only a sandal coloured vesti and a shawl .

He entered in the water and dipped his head inside the water.

At the same time Nandhini who was under the water, emerged from inside. She was gasping for breath. Nandini looked around. 'No man is here' thought Nandini as she continued bathing.

Nandini started to swim around the pond. Karikalan had the same Idea on his mind too. He too started swimming in the pool.

Nandhini and karikalan were busy swimming under the water that they didn't notice their clothes being stolen by the kids who were playing near the pond.

Nandini and karikalan unknowingly swam towards eachother.

Nandhini saw a person looking like Adhita karikalan in the water. She blinked inside the water, thinking that it was her imagination.

Karikalan was doing and thinking the same. He and Nandhini at the same time came out of the water.

Both Adhitya karikalan and Nandhini was shocked to eachother " aaaahhhhhh" both of them screamed looking at eachother.

Nandhini swam towards her clothes as fast as she could, so did karikalan. She searched for her clothes. She couldn't find them. The same thing happened to Adhita karikalan.

"Where are the clothes!?" Screamed Adhita karikalan as well as Nandhini in sync. They looked at each other from distance. Adhita karikalan was straight opposite to Nandhini but a bit far away.