plz read this is so important

(yall dw about the pic at the top, it's from the new ep, its just a bit of a filler for this announcement)

Look, I'm really sorry about what I'm going to announce, but at the moment, I have been struggling with unresolved trauma, as well as recent events that have traumatised me.  I'm struggling with burnout, and completing homework assignments, and getting to sleep at night.  I'm coming into exam season, and I really need to focus on my exams, if I want to make myself feel good.  Last Christmas, my results were really shitty and I kind of beat myself up over that.  On top of that, I've been considering moving schools as my mental in my current one absolutely sucks.  As I know this is a huge decision, I'm struggling to make the decision I know will benefit me the most.

So without further ado, I'm terribly sorry to tell you all that I am discontinuing this book until further notice.

No, it is not on hiatus, no, it is not being deleted off the face of the earth.  It is being discontinued.  I am not taking a break, and then coming back to writing it, nor am I going to make sure no one ever reads it again, but I'm not going to be writing more chapters until I sort out all my problems.

I'm sorry to be doing this, there are just so many of you reading this book, and I didn't want to disappointed you guys, especially when I got past 1k readers.  I wanted to write this for myself first, and I thought I could take this slow and calm, but with writing so many chapters in advance, and then posting those almost every day, and then leaving no time for myself to write the later chapters, I was setting myself up for failure.

I'm sorry about this.

Signing off, Jude.