Chapter 1 《A life in The Owl House》

Y/N's Pov

 I pulled the white sheets off my head and blinked to adjust to the sunlight, filtering into my room.  

The rays illuminated the dust that floated around.  A tanned face appeared in my line of vision.  

"Luz!", I shrieked, "Don't ever scare me like that again." 

Luz grumbled something about me being spoilt.  "Jeez, Luz calm down." I grumbled.  

I pulled her into a big bear hug and ignored her angry attempts to escape.  

"I'm sorry for calling you spoilt, Y/N!", Luz wailed like a cat, " I just badly want to go to Hexside and I don't get your privileges!" 

I released her from the bear hug and rubbed her hair.  "Alright, I'm getting dressed, so out!" 

I pointed at the door and Luz walked out, closing it behind her.  I breathed out. My last day at Hexside before Summer.

My uniform was decorated in all colours, except for the grey fabric draped around my hips and shoulders.  

I trained in all subjects, a gift I had received for rescuing the school from a basilisk.  

Luz had helped me of course, alongside Viney and her friends. 

 Maybe when Luz went to Hexside, she would study in all tracks, if Eda would even let her go. 

 Snapping out of my thoughts, I spot Em and Ed.  I run towards them and ruffle both their heads.  "Ouch, get off Y/N!" Ed shouts.

  My malicious laughs fill the air as I continue messing up his hair.  Suddenly, Em grabs my wrist and Ed grabs the other.

  With their free hand, they begin to aggressively ruffle my hair.  At the end of the weirdly funny process, we all start laughing at how stupid we look.  

The bell goes off and starts squawking.  "Welp, N/N that's our cue to go, see you soon!" Ed waves goodbye then rushes off with Em.  I sigh loudly and smooth down my hair.  Just another boring day at Hexside.

《I hope you liked this chapter and I'm  sorry that it was short.  I thought it would be longer in Wattpad because on the paper drafts, this is two pages long.  Also it took me a bit of time to type this because my cat insisted on climbing on my arm.》